Social Hulk Hogan's Greatest Lies!!

Workers work, but I'll never understand why Hogan tells such outrageous whoppers when he's objectively the biggest star in the history of the business.

Hulk has said when he heard Nelson Mandela was wearing the bandana and sunglasses on his death bed he vowed to never lose that gimmick
Well, it looks stupid AF...and we all know that he's bald.

Pro Wrasslin’ fans might be the biggest Jabroni’s on the planet.

giphy.webp

Hulk's like 100years old and still goes around wearing that ridiculous bandana and those idiotic sunglasses...it's quite cringe really.

<{clintugh}>

He's Hulk Hogan. He'll live and die red and yellow. It's the way.

Hogans genius career move was turning heel just as audiences were really getting pissed off with him.

He should do it again.

Hulk has said when he heard Nelson Mandela was wearing the bandana and sunglasses on his death bed he vowed to never lose that gimmick

If you had his hair line... but wanted to keep the party in the back, you'd wear a bandana too.

Steve Austin had it right when he said fuck it and just shaved it when his hairline was climbing

maxresdefault.jpg

And now.. He'll be cool forever without having to hide anything.

Sometimes when I was been #verysleepy and lazy, I begin #HulkingUp to gather energy and immediately rise on my feet. In this state, no amount of effort was been able to make me fatigue and I crush day afterward.

You say this actually was been a lie, TS?

<36>
#sosilly #bighulkenergy #realamericantruth

Hogan's a corporate schill. He ran straight to Vince to squeal when Jessie Ventura was discussing unionizing with other wrestlers.

I remember this. He was known for being a backstage politician and rat.
TBF lots of guys did that stuff.

You even see this kind of stuff in the indie circuits. I used to work in a warehouse early in my career and one of my co-workers wrestled on the indie scene. He told me stories of how he got screwed out of title shots, had to job to guys who had less talent, etc.

It's the nature of the beast.

TBF lots of guys did that stuff.

You even see this kind of stuff in the indie circuits. I used to work in a warehouse early in my career and one of my co-workers wrestled on the indie scene. He told me stories of how he got screwed out of title shots, had to job to guys who had less talent, etc.

It's the nature of the beast.

Ya, but guys like him were notorious for holding people back. Hogan in particular held a lot of people back from getting the title or holding on to it long once they had it. Sometimes even his own friends.

Back