Hulk Hogan vs. Bruce Lee: Who Would Win?

This thread:
tenor.gif

Hogan would beat any movie stunt actor

movie stunt actor? hahaha....that's hilarious....have you ever listened to what many past martial arts champions have said about bruce....they all trained and sparred with bruce. they knew first hand how much of a freak he was.

I remember the good old days on Sherdog where dumb-ass fantasy threads like this would be immediately shit-canned and yellow cards issued to the TS.

I remember the good old days on Sherdog where dumb-ass fantasy threads like this would be immediately shit-canned and yellow cards issued to the TS.
Mods likes me, what can I say?

that's the first thing people with very little education about fighting say...."oh, he can just pick up him and slam him" that simply isn't the way fights happen. what happens when hogan or anyone else tries to take lee down? they get tagged in the face...kicked, kneed, eye gouged....hogan was a fake fighter...sure, he was big and strong, but so are a lot of guys. doesn't mean they can fight...i have seen many big strong guys, get ko'd with one punch, by much smaller dudes.
Lol size difference makes a huge difference. Randy would also have a huge reach advantage. Bruce Lee had one professional fight and people act like he was invinsible.

I don't know about Hulk, but guys like Haku would probably have beaten Bruce in a street fight.

In a kickboxing match probably Bruce beats all pro wrestlers that I can think of.

In mma at least Brock would beat Bruce.

I think that plenty of the mystique regarding Bruce Lee is stuff of legend. Keep in mind that most traditional martial arts back in the days were super mystical and exaggerated.

Lol size difference makes a huge difference. Randy would also have a huge reach advantage. Bruce Lee had one professional fight and people act like he was invinsible.

I don't remember him even having any pro fights. Randy? I thought we were talking about hulk hogan? from what i've read, bruce wasn't into competitive fighting. he was only into martial arts for defense in street fighting. they didn't really have anything like mma back then...just point fighting. which he thought was funny.

I think it would come down to luck. If Hulk can get a good grip on a wrist or clothing etc, she's over boys. No Jits are gonna overcome that size advantage. But, if Bruce could run enough, and stay on the outside, he could easily tire Hulk out with the quickness, and beat the stuffins out of him. Environment would play a huge role as well. Is there enough room to run? Having said all that, I give this to Hulk 8 outta 10 times in a street fight.

Hogan weighed 302lbs. He's 6'7'. Bruce weighed 130lbs and was 5'8, which is ludicrously underweight, even for his height. I've seen footage of Bruce "sparring" and it's atrocious. It's literally McDojo level stuff. Any fighter who says anything good about Lee's fighting ability is just burning incense.

I can't even tell which one he is, since they both look so bad...

Back