HTTP 500 - Internal server error

redarmyrus

Brown Belt
Reaction score
can't start a thread anymore

when i click submit thread, it loads .... then crashes with that message

don't know why it lets me start a thread here, but not in the heavyweight forum

Same prob here, I havnt been able to start a thread in P&M for 3 weeks. Anywhere else seems to be okay.

any updates yet?

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

edit: was able to start a thread

I get that whenever I make a long post, or one that quotes more than a few lines.

any updates yet?

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

edit: was able to start a thread

How did you get it to work?

I have to do the title: edit, text: edit. trick to poost anything outside of Mayberry in terms of a new thread.

This ain't cool.

What's the problem, mods/admins?

OK, it's obviously not a problem...been trying to post new thread for like a month.

I don't know what the actual problem is. But I do know that Firefox has always had a slightly 'buggy' java.s.c.r.i.p.t engine and that some browsers handle HTTP protocol slightly differently to others. So, I suppose it could 'possibly' be something to do with that.

I use Opera, and I have had no trouble posting threads and stuff. So, just as an experiment, you could download Opera (It's a good, free and secure browser) and try making a thread with it. It might work, but obviously I can't guarantee anything.

Is it because I have firefox? on one of my network connections...if it is I'm gonna flip. my brother and his girlfriend were fucking with the computers the other day....DAMN!!

Is it because I have firefox? on one of my network connections...if it is I'm gonna flip. my brother and his girlfriend were fucking with the computers the other day....DAMN!!

I don't know for sure. I'm only throwing it in there for experimental purposes. Other Sherdog users seem to be able to use Firefox with no problems. But if you are behind a router, with additional network connections, it could 'possibly' cause minor traffic problems. I would try the Opera thing I suggested earlier, then you'll know for sure, one way or the other.

I been having the same problem. I been trying to start a thread and I get the same error. I even tried changing browsers but no luck.

What is the edit click edit method?

Back