• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hqve you ever taken something that wasn't yours? Why?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've taken so much that wasn't mine it isn't even funny. I must have taken a dozen women's virginity. Lol. Haha! How about you? Ever snatched anything from someone or somewhere? If nit,ya ever seen t happen? Why?

No only the opposite. I've had my heart stolen countless times

JMsiKr.gif

some wives and a few cats that wandered into my yard

As a kid I let my juvenile delinquent friends talk me into stealing a pack of NHL Hockey Cards from a gas station. I did and felt horrible for weeks. After that deserved guilt trip I resolved to not steal. I hate thieves. In the Navy one of my roommates stole from me. He was dumb enough to post the stuff on Ebay with his last name in the contact e-mail. He got busted down from E-5 to E-4. He's still a piece of shit to this day.

I took my gf's lovers underwear.... reasons I wont go into

Tools, and chains from work. The company I worked for actually didn’t pay me for some of the work that I’ve done. So, I don’t consider it stealing; just taking back what belongs to me.

Last edited:
In 2008 I stole this cool looking bic lighter from the woman I babysat for. Still have it. Just used it today even.

Took the virginity from a girl I met from Baltimore.

Sure. Stole a few bibles from hotels. Cigarettes when I was in middle school because I needed my money for weed and liquor. This guy's cat because he kept calling up my buddy's dad late at night and talking shit to him. Told him I killed it. Also stole his soul when I knocked him flat out in his doorway. Don't like stealing but I've done it. Not a lot though.

I stole a cat pencil sharpener when i was 9(?) From the classroom. I still feel bad.

I'm sure I have when I was kid but I don't remember specifically.

Nothing expensive or of high value though. I'm not a degenerate.

No one gonna admit to stealin' something of value then?
I found about $300 many years ago and kept it, that is stealin' technically.
When i was a little kid in Pommie Land, around 7 or 8, a mate and myself went to Woolworths in Egham and nicked a couple of really small pen knives. That would of been around 1966 or so.

Also out there all us kids down the street would go scrumping for apples sometimes, the trees obviously weren't ours. Yeah it's in my blood!

Back