How's your hairline holding up?

I’m not 42 yet like some of you (im 29), and it’s slightly starting to thin in the front and the line is holding but I’m starting to see weakness forming in the edges. I think genetically I should be good for a while but I’ve always had thick hair so the thinning is enough to warrant some concerning thought.

My prayers and condolences for those who have been lost in the field, I find hair to be very empowering personally.
Id say now is a good time to be proactive before it gets worse.

ketoconozole shampoo, microneedling and this conditioner have worked well for me:

https://www.target.com/p/ogx-thick-...g5VNXW1k5CAInq8xzDhoC2k0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

30 and it hasn't changed at all, hopefully stays like this my whole life.

Im always suprised how straight your nose is for ex boxer.
Believe me, I've been told that more times than I can count. LOL.

That's because both times it was broken I had it reset by an individual who was an excellent cosmetic surgeon. And unlike most fighters, I gave it time to heal properly before getting back in the ring.

Believe me, I've been told that more times than I can count. LOL.

That's because both times it was broken I had it reset by an individual who was an excellent cosmetic surgeon. And unlike most fighters, I gave it time to heal properly before getting back in the ring.
One of the main things that kept me away from training more boxing and Muay Thai is I didn’t want my precious little symmetric nose to get smashed and caved in and crooked.

even wrestling I didn’t want to get Cauliflower ears because my ears are small and good shape. Don’t want to look like a Neanderthal .

Not great, probably about a 6, looks okay when I comb it to the side or buzzed down, not super noticeable balding up front but can't really pull of a fringe anymore. Thinning up top as well, got a visible bald patch, though again doesn't look ridiculous but is clearly obvious from the back. Probably have a 3-4 years left before it gets too thin. I'd be lying if it said it didn't bother me but it doesn't bother me enough to play with my hormones and take a pill for the rest of my life.

I'm 33 now by the time I am bald my youth will be gone anyway, thankfully I have a good shaped head and can grow a decent beard.

Back