How's your cholesterol/blood pressure/glucose, etc?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
We just did a biometric screening at work today. My blood pressure was high at 130/88 as well as my glucose level at 110. Everything else was at normal levels.

Listen. I wear the mask. What do y'all want from a n-word?

LDL was around 75. Stellar

Blood pressures always good. But pulse and resting heart rate can be a bit high sometimes.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

120/78 BP earlier this month. Is that good? I was told it was good...

We just did a biometric screening at work today. My blood pressure was high at 130/88 as well as my glucose level at 110. Everything else was at normal levels.

Too high, my doctor wants to give me statins. I refused due to side effects and tried a vegetarian diet for a month. It brought everything down to normal levels. But of course now I digressed and eat burgers, bacon and other excessive meat products. I am scared to do another blood test.

I have heart disease in the family. Apparently the liver naturally produces cholesterol, and some livers over do it. You can eat well and still die of heart disease. It's a total bummer.

Slow painting crew, checking in
LOL, did that ever get resolved I wonder?

Only had high blood pressure once which I think was due to some particularly gnarly stuff going on, it's been spot on all the other times I've had it taken. No idea about cholesterol but I'm only ever naughty at the weekends, I eat really healthily during the week.

We need a full LIPID panel for the OP.

Total Cholesterol, LDL, HDL,Triglycerides , Non-HDL-C, TG to HDL ration.

Then we need a full Thyroid panel. TSH, T4, T3, Reverse T3. etc..

then we need your fasted glucose levels A1C son~!

Fibre you need lots more in your diet, try supplementing with.

15g Inulin
10g Psyllium husk
10g Green Banana flour
3g Konjac root powder

You can drop your levels.

I have been lowering my high blood pressure gradually (HBP came from Energy Drinks and bad diet)

when I go to donate blood I see results for several things, I just know im good except for the blood pressure one

Under the new updated guidelines, my BP is a little high. It’s usually around 130/85, which now meets criteria for stage 1 hypertension.

Back