How's Gregor Gillespie (ranked #15 UFC LW), anyone???

wanted226

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
aeDXyPm_700b.jpg

Guys, what the fuck?
Gregor comes to fight and if he ain't coming again - we lost a major combatant. Lee caught quite a bit of lightning in a bottle on the night of 244 and that is all twas.
I av been concerned ever since then. GG inclusive announcement would hype me, admittedly.
how bout u guyz?

Below is Gregor doing a fracking flag

gregor-gillespie.jpg

AcrobaticSimilarAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

One of the nastiest KO’s you’ll ever see. Be interesting to see how he rebounds against Brad Riddell next months after a year and half off.

Gregor is a solid fighter and a better person. He should cut to 145 if it's possible at all.

Also, nice to see him crack a smile in your first image.
he looks likes he's at a significant size disadvantage in all his fights but he manhandled PIchel, and he's a massive dude

Last edited:
AcrobaticSimilarAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

One of the nastiest KO’s you’ll ever see. Be interesting to see how he rebounds against Brad Riddell next months after a year and half off.
are u saying he booked as we speak?
why thank you!

Yeah it's bizarre he should've even be top 20

Tsarukyan, Ismagulov, Riddell, Fiziev, Trinaldo, Moises, Green, Fenomeno should all be ranked higher at least

Inactivity aside his best win is Yancy Medeiros lol. Gregor is one of the most overrated fighters in recent memory and would rather fish than fight. He should be sent fishing soon. Some brainlets here said he could beat Khabib a while ago but those idiots are prolly hiding now LMAOOOO

aeDXyPm_700b.jpg

Guys, what the fuck?
Gregor comes to fight and if he ain't coming again - we lost a major combatant. Lee caught quite a bit of lightning in a bottle on the night of 244 and that is all twas.
I av been concerned ever since then. GG inclusive announcement would hype me, admittedly.
how bout u guyz?

Below is Gregor doing a fracking flag

gregor-gillespie.jpg
Well, It doesn't look like Gregor has woken up completely yet does it. Fair enough and not surprising. Still rooting for the lad and if it doesn't work out...well fuck it ...he likes to fish and more power to him.

Honestly I can hardly keep track of the top 7-8 for each division. After that it's just random numbers where they decide to put people IMO. Does it really matter if you are ranked 18th or 13th? You aren't in the top 10 anyway. Not saying these guys aren't amazing, I'm just saying I don't care about rankings in general and I certainly can't be bothered to care about a number beyond 7-8.

Honestly I can hardly keep track of the top 7-8 for each division. After that it's just random numbers where they decide to put people IMO. Does it really matter if you are ranked 18th or 13th? You aren't in the top 10 anyway. Not saying these guys aren't amazing, I'm just saying I don't care about rankings in general and I certainly can't be bothered to care about a number beyond 7-8.

Ranking him top 15 probably is fair anyway. Aside from that shocking KO he was looking pretty damn good before that. MMA is a sport that is more forgiving for a loss than boxing. Most great fighters if they are strikers will eventually suffer a loss in dramatic fashion.

Yeah it's bizarre he should've even be top 20

Tsarukyan, Ismagulov, Riddell, Fiziev, Trinaldo, Moises, Green, Fenomeno should all be ranked higher at least

Inactivity aside his best win is Yancy Medeiros lol. Gregor is one of the most overrated fighters in recent memory and would rather fish than fight. He should be sent fishing soon. Some brainlets here said he could beat Khabib a while ago but those idiots are prolly hiding now LMAOOOO
he has the style to give khabib a competitive fight. he's a really good wrestler with solid hands. i don't think anyone was ever saying gillespie is a lock against nurmagomedov, but anyone with eyes can see that he matches well stylistically. it's also pretty clear that he's a talented guy who could make some serious noise in the division.

oh he lost a fight and got knocked out? well surely he must suck, then. no one good has ever lost a fight.

Back