How's everyone doing?

ryanisgrreat

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I made the same thread a few days ago. Just seeing how you sherdoggers are doing.

Pretty awful ryan. Kimble is dead, Cuffs is selling herself on the street for drugs, Sparky is selling meth to the children. Things are bad in the Mayberry right now. Real bad.

Pretty awful ryan. Kimble is dead, Cuffs is selling herself on the street for drugs, Sparky is selling meth to the children. Things are bad in the Mayberry right now. Real bad.

Become a vigilante and start cleaning shit up?

10/10. Terrific tone and narrative style.

Will recommend to my friends and family.

flol

Does Cuffs take vCash?

10/10. Terrific tone and narrative style.

Will recommend to my friends and family.

Me too. It's a fine example of quality and originality, rarely seen in Mayberry.

Destined for the archives imo.

bruised my knee in BJJ class, other than that, great! :D

At least it's not a relationship thread.

Me too. It's a fine example of quality and originality, rarely seen in Mayberry.

You guys are so nice. Perhaps I should apologize for being so innovative and blowing your mind with this one of a kind thread.

Meh. Been a little stressed out. My anxiety has been kicking in a lot lately, probably because my job sucks and my wife is due to have our first kid any day now.

You guys are so nice. Perhaps I should apologize for being so innovative and blowing your mind with this one of a kind thread.

Well, it's hardly one of a kind since you started the same thread 3 days ago, but the concept itself must have seemed even better to you the second time around.

Screw the archives. All links on sherdog should just redirect here so everyone can experience it's glory.

Well, it's hardly one of a kind since you started the same thread 3 days ago, but the concept itself must have even seemed better to you the second time around.

Well, things can change in someones life in 3 three days. Not that it seemed better, I was seeing how people are doing but instead I get these terrific sarcastic remarks that are truly hilarious.

Back