How you gonna get knocked out and still win the fight?

but he wasn't KO'd. he was literally talking to Herb almost immediately after. got up, won the very next round. you're objectively wrong.
People aren't KO'd for a minute every time. A KO is a KO no matter how long they're out.

People aren't KO'd for a minute every time. A KO is a KO no matter how long they're out.
so he was KO'd for a split second and the fight should be stopped?

so everyone who gets their bell rung should just instantly lose the fight right? No comebacks allowed?

You sound fucking retarded. Goodness gracious.

Chad Mendes was KO'd in round 1 but he did survive all 5

I don't believe a persons coherence or consciousness are subjective. Especially when he is able to have a conversation and go on to fight 10 more minutes.
When you're down on a stool being looked at by doctors and a ref for over a minute and THEN have your corner come in after, Fight is over.

This, in fact I actually wonder if he might be punchy. His lack of aggression when obviously called for seemed a little bizarre. On another note this fight was so filled with dramatic twists that it will be argued over for generations. Kinda like the long count and Dempsey/Firpo all rolled into one.

Yeah unlike Romero he was able to answer the bell on time for round 4 and the knee was basically at the horn so yea I don't see it as a ko win for anderson

so he was KO'd for a split second and the fight should be stopped?

so everyone who gets their bell rung should just instantly lose the fight right? No comebacks allowed?

You sound fucking retarded. Goodness gracious.
No, you clearly don't know what a KO is. You seem to be the stupid one buddy.

No, you clearly don't know what a KO is. You seem to be the stupid one buddy.

>trying to bait people into retarded circular arguments because you're mad Silva lost

lel

>trying to bait people into retarded circular arguments because you're mad Silva lost

lel
I don't really care about this fight. Neither of them are ever going to be contenders.
>using "lel" because you're a 15 year old greaser

When you're down on a stool being looked at by doctors and a ref for over a minute and THEN have your corner come in after, Fight is over.
Not when the ref didn't call it. Not when your opponent is breaking rules by hopping on the fence. Not when your corner isn't let inside the cage at first because of all the bullshit the other fighter and his team are doing, to the point where you don't even get to have a cut man between rounds. And especially not when the ref raises your hand 15 minutes later declaring you the winner.

Quit trying, you sound uneducated.

Didn't watch the fight, no way I'd pay money for this boring shit.

So, was I right? Bisping ran around, pulled out a boring decision and the Brits are fawning all over him?

Not when the ref didn't call it. Not when your opponent is breaking rules by hopping on the fence. Not when your corner isn't let inside the cage at first because of all the bullshit the other fighter and his team are doing, to the point where you don't even get to have a cut man between rounds. And especially not when the ref raises your hand 15 minutes later declaring you the winner.

Quit trying, you sound uneducated.
You completely ignored my initial point.
Herb should have called it, which IS up for debate.

Take the stick out of your ass. You're being bitter for no reason. "I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE NOT "
Okay, man.

Dude got KTFO and got an instant rematch lmao.

If you think that was KTFO you should stop talking right now. He complained to the ref straight away he was concious and talking . Watch him get KO'd by Hendo if you want to see KTFO.

You completely ignored my initial point.
Herb should have called it, which IS up for debate.

Take the stick out of your ass. You're being bitter for no reason. "I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE NOT "
Okay, man.
That same backwards logic could be said for you - "Im right, you're not."

And I did respond to your initial take on things - thats what got us to this here point in the conversation. Herb obviously should not have called the fight over a knee where the receiving end of the blow is able to have a full conversation with the ref afterwards and go on to win the fight (those are both pretty much the complete opposite symptoms of being KOed); maybe that wouldn't be the case if Silva had followed up, but he didn't and that is his fault. It also cannot be faulted to Bisping, or even Herb, that Bisping got a little extra time on the stool because that was ALSO Silvas fault - as I already stated, the reason he got some extra time was because his corner wasn't even aloud in the ring at first because Silva and his team were breaking rules and acting like buffoons, it even got so bad that Bisping didn't get to have a fucking cut man between those rounds. It all comes back to Bisping NOT being knocked out; even though there was a possibility of it happening, it DID NOT happen because Silva fucked up and didn't follow up. Hunt has done the same thing. This is not like it is the first time this has happened. Its Silvas fault and he paid for it.

If you think that was KTFO you should stop talking right now. He complained to the ref straight away he was concious and talking . Watch him get KO'd by Hendo if you want to see KTFO.
"Protect yourself at all times".

I don't really care about this fight. Neither of them are ever going to be contenders.
>using "lel" because you're a 15 year old greaser

Stay triggered nerd

uZMCMZ9.png

Back