1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

How would you rate Mr. Robot as a series?

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by TheOneAboveAll3, Jan 15, 2020.

1. TheOneAboveAll3 Banned Banned

Just started watching this series about a week and I like it very much. It gets a little confusing though. I also didnt get why when Mr/mrs Zhang order the bombing of all the buildings why didnt the FBI or CIA lock her up? There are tons of people who knew she did it, so that was a little hard to believe. What you guys think about it?

2. Crono7 GET TO THE CHOPPA

I feel like the seasons we spaced out too far apart. I would spend the first two episodes trying to catch up. This is especially true for the last season.
    I never had this problem with other shows, even ones like game of thrones. Overall it was good. It changed a lot, which was ok, but the show is half about hacking, the other half about mental health. It ends well IMO.

3. Lights Out 101 Living Deliciously

First season was phenomenal, the pilot really pulled you in to Elliot’s world.

Season 2 lost me a couple of episodes in and I haven’t bothered to pick it back up again. I hear it gets pretty good in the later seasons.

4. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

I would honestly put it at around a 9.0-9.5. In my view it hit hard from episode one and never let up. I didn't see a drop in quality from season to season, episode to episode either. Had me the entire time.

5. Midnighter Silver Belt

One of the best shows in the last couple decades.

Definitely a unique experience.

6. Pinyin Influence Operator

it's a good show with good intentions, but the plots get a little weird and jumbled. that last episode of the final season definitely ties a bunch of events together and looking back a lot of stuff makes sense. there's also some interesting nostalgia elements there too. the black hat elements are all correct and current. if you see something in the show related to hacking, google it and go down the rabbit hole.