How would you rank Conor Mcgregor's losses, from most to least humiliating?

In what universe is losing to prime khabib humiliating? That is the least humiliating of his losses, easily.

#1 has to be the nate fight
Conor was at the peak of his powers and got finished for the first time in the ufc, to a guy seen as not that good.
#2 is the poirier rematch
He beat Dustin with ease previously. Got ko'd for the first time in his career
#3 is the 3rd poirier fight. The loss itself wasn't humiliating but his post fight antics were
#4 and last is the khabib loss. There's nothing humiliating about losing to prime khabib

To me the obvious answer is Poirier 3. Losing to Khabib was bad after all the trash talk...but Khabib's the best and losing to the best is defensible.

Poirier 2? A fluke. The New McGregor was a good guy and didn't come in with the right killer instinct.

Poirier 3, though? Bad boy Conor is back! He's the GOAT! He's gonna pound this little journeyman hick! He winds up lying on the ground yelling that his opponents wife is a slut. That may be good promotion and a good strategy for keeping himself in the public eye and all that. But humiliating? Yeah. After that fight my wife, a new-ish MMA fan, said "Conor McGregor's not very good, is he?"

IMHO that says it all.

In what universe is losing to prime khabib humiliating? That is the least humiliating of his losses, easily.

#1 has to be the nate fight
Conor was at the peak of his powers and got finished for the first time in the ufc, to a guy seen as not that good.
#2 is the poirier rematch
He beat Dustin with ease previously. Got ko'd for the first time in his career
#3 is the 3rd poirier fight. The loss itself wasn't humiliating but his post fight antics were
#4 and last is the khabib loss. There's nothing humiliating about losing to prime khabib

It's humiliating because of all the antics surrounding that fight. If he had behaved like Machida instead of like a crazy idiot nobody would have batted an eye at that loss. You talk chit about a man, a man's family, country and culture and then you get your ass kicked and you get completely smeshed while your opponent chit talks you during the fight.

Then after the fight your teammate gets jumped and you get attacked by his teammates. How is that not humiliating?

It's humiliating because of all the antics surrounding that fight. If he had behaved like Machida instead of like a crazy idiot nobody would have batted an eye at that loss. You talk chit about a man, a man's family, country and culture and then you get your ass kicked and you get completely smeshed while your opponent chit talks you during the fight.

Then after the fight your teammate gets jumped and you get attacked by his teammates. How is that not humiliating?
I guess it depends on how you rate humiliation. The antics factor in far less than who you lost to, and how, in my estimation.

Easily the Khabib fight. Arguably the biggest fight in UFC history and what unfolded was the emasuculation of a trash talker whose supporters and backers were so intransingently sure he'd win against the "glass jaw guy who can't take a punch", that their obnoxiousness made Conor losing all the more sweet.

Nothing will ever top seeing someone literally beg for mercy during a fight. That seemed surreal. When he tapped frantically, you could see him look demoralised at the end there, right before Khabib approached Danis. In those seconds, you could see a man so utterly defeated.
Thats lot of anger released in one post

1. Khabib - Conor was on top of the world prior and Khabib not only beat him, but exhausted him entirely and added insult to injury throughout the beatdown
  2. Dustin 3 - that second loss in a row with a broken leg was the "you'll never be elite again" moment
  3. Dustin 2 - getting slept in the striking was a bigger deal since striking is Conor's strong suit
  4. Nate Diaz - Conor took this loss pretty well and avenged it so nbd

McGregor is easy to hate and an unhinged asshole by all accounts but his losses shouldn't count against him

Probably Nate 1 and Dustin 2 as my top 2.

He didn’t do all THAT badly against Khabib compared to how everyone else did against him. I don’t think the results would be any different if they ran it back but Khabib was a buzz saw at LW and there’s no shame in losing to him, regardless of whatever nonsense he said or did before the fight.

Similarly with Floyd, no shame in losing to one of the best boxers in the history of the sport IN BOXING lol. Only casuals thought Conor had even a whisper of a chance in that one, it was a cash grab money fight that he was never going to win.

Nate was a tough one because he was supposed to be fighting for the title and instead ended up in there with a journeyman straight off the couch.

Dustin was definitely a cherry picked fight that was supposed to propel him back to the title. A hittable striker with name value that he had already beaten, that one really stung. At least with Nate you had the weight jump but when he lost to Dustin it was clear the division had just passed him by.

Yeah. After that fight my wife, a new-ish MMA fan, said "Conor McGregor's not very good, is he?"

IMHO that says it all.

Cowboy McGregor disagrees.

0_GettyImages-1496530115.jpg

"Your wife was in me DM's!"

The only loss that should be consider humiliating would be from someone he shouldn't have lost to. Maybe his loss to Nate qualifies, depending on your estimation of Nate back then.

"NO HIM GETTING EMASCULATED BY KHABIB WASNT HUMILIATING AT ALL,IDK WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT"

National-Be-A-Dork-Day.jpg

Fighters lose. Well, nearly all of them. Him losing the Doostin and Nate ... it is what it is.

But Khabib beat the fuck out of him. It's doesn't matter how you cut it.

Getting taunted while getting smashed to pieces..

"You wanna talk?....talk now".

He lost so bad that night his sperm count went down

Back