How would you handle this non mask wearer/situation ?

Living in California must be like living under a Karen dictatorship. Everyones special but no one is, arbitrary rules , speak your mind but get cancelled, turn here but no turning, and dont forget theres a tax for that!
Lets cut it off into the ocean.
Lived there most of my life. It's sad what's happened to the place. It really sucks now compared to 20+ years ago. Fuck Cali. I'm really happy to have left. Hope my folks do the same before it's too late.

e4860bbc-c6cc-4675-bf15-51d0649ce75e_text.gif

Fuck your rules. My body, my choice asshole

No offense, but quit being a selfish asshole. It's not about you. It's potentially exposing other people that are vulnerable to the virus.

You anit maskers (not you in particular Robocock, just in general) are fucking ridiculous. I hate wearing the stupid masks as much as anyone. But I do it. You know why? Not because the government says I have to, but to minimize the chance that I'll get it, and potentially pass it on to someone I love/care about and cause them harm. Even to protect the people I don't know in public.

Every year without fail, I get a cold and or flu during that virus season. I don't just mean once in a while, I'm talking every year since I was about 7 years old. You know what didn't happen this year? I didn't get a cold, flu or even a runny nose. You know what was different this year? I wore a mask. In fact, no one I personally know has caught a cold or flu this year. You think that's a coincidence you fucking dummies?

Quit being selfish assholes (but but mah personal freedoms) and wearing the masks.

@sweetviolenturg
@fingercuffs

No offense, but quit being a selfish asshole. It's not about you. It's potentially exposing other people that are vulnerable to the virus.

You anit maskers (not you in particular Robocock, just in general) are fucking ridiculous. I hate wearing the stupid masks as much as anyone. But I do it. You know why? Not because the government says I have to, but to minimize the chance that I'll get it, and potentially pass it on to someone I love/care about and cause them harm. Even to protect the people I don't know in public.

Every year without fail, I get a cold and or flu during that virus season. I don't just mean once in a while, I'm talking every year since I was about 7 years old. You know what didn't happen this year? I didn't get a cold, flu or even a runny nose. You know what was different this year? I wore a mask. In fact, no one I personally know has caught a cold or flu this year. You think that's a coincidence you fucking dummies?

Quit being selfish assholes (but but mah personal freedoms) and wearing the masks.

@sweetviolenturg
@fingercuffs
How about no? The "you're killing grandma" line is some stale bullshit. Don't worry about me. I now live in a conservative county with no mask mandate and we're all doing just fine. The flu claimed a lot of lives every year until 2020 when covid took over. Now the flu has been eradicated and everything is attributed to covid.

It's incredible that social distancing and masks have ended the flu but covid is still out of control because it's so much more contagious. I'm being sarcastic. It's not incredible, it's bullshit. Covid is another flu, potentially a man made one from Wuhan that wasn't as deadly as they'd hoped.

Worry about yourself and stay the hell away from me if me living life bothers you so much.

Edit: sorry for calling you a jerk.

Btw, I never get sick since I switched to aip diet. If you're getting sick so much, maybe you need to focus more on improving your immune system.

I tend to stare at them in incredulity, which probably comes across as intimidatingly, then I get embarrassed with my behaviour and ignore them.

I've asked people politely if they mind observing distancing rules, I think that's reasonable.

Last edited:
How about no? The "you're killing grandma" line is some stale bullshit. Don't worry about me. I now live in a conservative county with no mask mandate and we're all doing just fine. The flu claimed a lot of lives every year until 2020 when covid took over. Now the flu has been eradicated and everything is attributed to covid.

It's incredible that social distancing and masks have ended the flu but covid is still out of control because it's so much more contagious. I'm being sarcastic. It's not incredible, it's bullshit. Covid is another flu, potentially a man made one from Wuhan that wasn't as deadly as they'd hoped.

Worry about yourself and stay the hell away from me if me living life bothers you so much.

Edit: sorry for calling you a jerk.

Btw, I never get sick since I switched to aip diet. If you're getting sick so much, maybe you need to focus more on improving your immune system.

The flu claimed no where near as many lives and is considerably less contagious than covid-19, this stuff is established science, the fact you don't know this proves you don't have the information to form a rational conclusion.

Unfortunately your behaviour matters to everyone else when dealing with a contagious disease so but muh muh muh freedoms and individuals making up their own minds doesn't really cut it. People should have to freedom to not be infected by those with impoverished thinking too. We all should be taking care to respect each other.

You are obviously free to disagree etc, but don't be surprised if people think you're irresponsible.

I will stay away from them hahahah

Lold at bringing guitars for no reason.

The flu claimed no where near as many lives and is considerably less contagious than covid-19, this stuff is established science, the fact you don't know this proves you don't have the information to form a rational conclusion.

Unfortunately your behaviour matters to everyone else when dealing with a contagious disease so but muh muh muh freedoms and individuals making up their own minds doesn't really cut it.

You are obviously free to disagree etc, but don't be surprised if people think you're irresponsible.
It's not science. B-b-but science... no. Even the cdc admitted that masks don't work but we're still supposed to wear them. It's a flu, and if I were wrong, my 72 year old father who's flown across the country multiple times this year would've been sick. I'm sure they're brewing up some new strains in Wuhan as we speak to try and infect us and shut us up, but for now, we continue to live normally with zero ill effects.

Btw, 6 doctors couldn't heal me when I was on my deathbed. Ever since I've been on that diet, I've been superman. You couldn't even stick to it man. Why you trying to tell me about health? If you're worried about covid, cover up your mouth and eyes and wear gloves. Problem solved.

Listen to this nonsense from you... I'm disappointed in you.

I am more disgusted about them bringing guitars.
imagine going to the park for some peace and quiet in nature and having to listen to some narcissistic loser that can't imagine people around maybe don't want to hear his worthless tunes.

@sweetviolenturg
@fingercuffs
Spot on, bro.

It's not science. B-b-but science... no. Even the cdc admitted that masks don't work but we're still supposed to wear them. It's a flu, and if I were wrong, my 72 year old father who's flown across the country multiple times this year would've been sick. I'm sure they're brewing up some new strains in Wuhan as we speak to try and infect us and shut us up, but for now, we continue to live normally with zero ill effects.

Btw, 6 doctors couldn't heal me when I was on my deathbed. Ever since I've been on that diet, I've been superman. You couldn't even stick to it man. Why you trying to tell me about health? If you're worried about covid, cover up your mouth and eyes and wear gloves. Problem solved.

Listen to this nonsense from you... I'm disappointed in you.

There was advice not to use masks early on so as to prevent the meager supplies available being bought and not being available for key health workers. That was all.

During last year’s flu season, the CDC estimates there were 40–55 million flu cases and 24,000–62,000 deaths. Johns Hopkins estimates there have been more than 31 million coronavirus cases globally, resulting in more than 970,000 deaths — including over 200,000 deaths in the U.S. as of October.

Flu and covid-19 have different profiles, there's no smell loss in flu, no chills in covid, children are an at risk group with flu but mostly untouched by covid-19, the flu is not a blood disorder etc etc etc. Oh, and obviously flu has been stopped by social distancing and mask wearing whereas covid-19 not as much, because of the R rate I mentioned.

What you or your grandad do is irrelevant to any sensible decision making, those are case studies Vs large data cohorts. Also you may have been asymptomatic and spreading it across the country. You wouldn't know because you don't have to information to make any reasonable conclusion about it. You're just making yourself look silly.

With regards to your AIP diet I tried it, turns out a low FODMAP diet has cured my IBS so I don't need to go that far. I appreciate your help at the start of the journey. This is however an example of your messy thinking, that you think this is relevent in any way.

Also the fact you think us wearing a mask and gloves will effect how contagious you could be if you had the disease is another example of how you don't seem to grasp the situation. Its not about you, try thinking about that for a while.

All I'll say on the matter is that since the COVID-19 outbreak began I've come to realize just how many people there are who are clearly suffering from solipsism syndrome. And it's equal parts sad & alarming.

All I'll say on the matter is that since the COVID-19 outbreak began I've come to realize just how many people there are who are clearly suffering from solipsism syndrome. And it's equal parts sad & alarming.

That's interesting, maybe it's similar to conspiracy thinking, in that people reduce a complex incomprehensible world down to a plot by an individual mind so that they can imagine they have some insight into its workings.

Likewise people might reduce the whole of reality to their mind, allowing them to comprehend the incomprehensible.

I prescribe 1 teaspoon of concrete so you can harden the fuck up.

The commie cough has over 99% survival rate even if you are over 70 these days... get the hell over it.

Maybe.

But half become crippled after.

Survival rates are overrated.

Quality of life after infection is just as important.

That's interesting, maybe it's similar to conspiracy thinking, in that people reduce a complex incomprehensible world down to a plot by an individual mind so that they can imagine they have some insight into its workings.

Likewise people might reduce the whole of reality to their mind, allowing them to comprehend the incomprehensible.
Exactly.

They aren't super duper close to anyone...though it is all outside. I wasn't near his field and my kids weren't near his field

If y'all really feel the urge to go up to strangers that are just minding their own business to tell them to wear their face diapers, go fuck yourself. I mean that sincerely and as succinctly as possible.

just fucking call the cops if you want to be laughed at because you're probably gonna run across the wrong guitar player at some point

That's not the point. The point is youth sports and just going out in public in general has finally opened up here after a year of shutdown. We are hanging by a thread trying to keep these things going then you have 1 or 2 assholes go out and ruin it. It's not survival rate but if we get infection rates going up again or something going around the sports league they'll shut it back down. If we keep rates low we get to play games and have a tournament for the kids. If rates go up or something happens they shut it all down.

Whether the guys thinks covid is a hoax or masks are dumb that's an incredibly selfish thing to do. I'm not worried about getting it or dying from it.
You wouldn't be hanging by a thread if you collectively weren't such pussies that you put up with it. besides all you have to do is wear a black lives matter t-shirt and then your immune to covid if you're outside in large groups

So there area I live in, California, is still pretty tight on covid rules. We are just now opening things back up like youth sports. But we have to be super careful, like you can only coach 1 team, the kids shouldnt' be playing another sport with another team, etc.

You have to wear masks while you practice and practice normal social distancing. So everyone at the big park/ballfields is masked up including kids and parents. Then this dude and his family show up....man, wife, 4-5 kids show up, no masks at all. The guy also decides to bring his guitar to the ballfield for some apparently reason. Starts playing guitar and singing like a damn hippy.

So him and his family all gathered around one of the picnic tables and crap. They aren't super duper close to anyone but they are sort of using the "bullpen" area, though it is all outside. I wasn't near his field and my kids weren't near his field either so I didn't say anything. But I was shocked they were there at least 1 1/2 hours and nobody confronted him, at least that I saw.

Would you have said anything like "Hey....every other person in this entire area.....a couple hundred people...are wearing masks. Why aren't you?"

fucking ass is going to ruin it for eveyrone else if COVID gets loose around a baseball team and starts spreading around. We finally just now after like a year get to have the kids out playing sports and selfish dicks want to ruin it all to prove a point or something. I wanted to tell him to put on a mask and see if he acted tough.....I mean I was holding a bat and he was holding a guitar....so ya.
Masks are for sheep. Covid is a hoax.

Back