How would you feel if this waitress came to your table?

Staying strapped is fine, but open carry is just trying to send a weird message. Like you're being aggressive and looking for a reason to shoot someone.

I dont think I agree with you. Its probably just more comfortable for her to carry a full size pistol in an open holster than to try to conceal one on her frame. I just dont see the aggression in an open carry like that. Be a lot more aggressive to carry concealed and have a shitty attitude with people daring them to fuck around than to just be straight up open with it.

My biggest issue with open carry is that if some sort of bad guy does show up they are going to pop you first as you are standing out as a clear threat before anyone even says go

I like how the place has several crosses in the background.
Nothing says wholesome Christians like guns and crosses.

Yeah I would not eat at that place.

Guns and jesus is American as fuck bro

Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.

Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.

Watch over does not equal guns.
And it says lead by example.

Also the only American Jesus is Jesús the landscaper..

That if she wants a decent tip off me she better me showing elbow, pointy or not !

3717F94194C0C128F27DB97A4DB7871FE54EFE16

I like how the place has several crosses in the background.
Nothing says wholesome Christians like guns and crosses.

Yeah I would not eat at that place.
You have to protect yourself at all times against thugs and vampires

Yes, it does and you can lead by example with a gun.

no it does not.
Because 1. there where no guns in Jesus time.

also LOL at leading by example with a gun.
You can as much lead by example with out a gun.

The need to carry guns and some how connect it to Christianity is weird as hell.

no it does not.
Because 1. there where no guns in Jesus time.

also LOL at leading by example with a gun.
You can as much lead by example with out a gun.

The need to carry guns and some how connect it to Christianity is weird as hell.
You started a numbered list and lost interest after 1. You should have just not posted at all.

interpreting that as meaning waitresses should wear guns is raving lunacy

Lol at all of the decor there. I can't zoom in far enough, but I'm pretty sure that is a sign stating guns are allowed.

I don't understand people obsessed with guns and openly carrying. Ideally, you'd never have to use one in your life. To base a large part of your personality and image off of carrying one is pretty fucking stupid. I'm not anti-gun, but it's pretty dangerous to have a lot of aggressively pro-gun people that act like they are just waiting for the day they can lawfully kill someone. It's not a great message to send out.

Back