• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would you describe Vibe?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
People talk about a person having good or bad vibe but what is it exactly?

Some mention it is an energy, a force field around a person that conveys their true feelings regardless of what they say and others mention that its just a person having subtle facial expression that may not be congruent with how they present themselves like how a person is smiling but you can see on a microscale that they are tense which results in them giving off bad vibe due to dishonest body language.

I checked the meaning but it seems like lots of sources cite different meaning and give it different interpretation of the word vibe. How would you describe it?

People talk about a person having good or bad vibe but what is it exactly?

Some mention it is an energy, a force field around a person that conveys their true feelings regardless of what they say and others mention that its just a person having subtle facial expression that may not be congruent with how they present themselves like how a person is smiling but you can see on a microscale that they are tense which results in them giving off bad vibe due to dishonest body language.

I checked the meaning but it seems like lots of sources cite different meaning and give it different interpretation of the word vibe. How would you describe it?
I think Vibe was a club that I used to go to that got shut down in less than a year. Met a woman there, who I also stopped seeing in less than a year.

The magazine for black people? Don't read it.

I'm only 27 and already have to google the meaning of words the youth is using like an old man. smh.

The days when I can no longer comprehend the concept of modern technology are approaching at a lightning speed.

The Lenovo phone?

I'm only 27 and already have to google the meaning of words the youth is using like an old man. smh.

The days when I can no longer comprehend the concept of modern technology are approaching at a lightning speed.
You'll catch up in ten years. <{outtahere}>

tupac-april-1995-vibe-cover-1613590014.jpg

It's very subjective of course. But it's basically a first impression. A man who doesn't look you in the eye and gives you a limp hand shake gives off bad vibes.

Back