How would Wonderboy do against prime Condit?

Condit is basically a more refined Cowboy, especially on the feet. That’s not good enough to beat Wonderboy.
Cowboy is actually a better technician than Condit

Condit just has an iron chin and more KO power

Cowboy is actually a better technician than Condit

Condit just has an iron chin and more KO power
Cowboy has stiff technique and stands straight up with his head on a flag pole. Condit is an upgraded version of that. More fluid and better head positioning.

Cowboy has stiff technique and stands straight up with his head on a flag pole. Condit is an upgraded version of that. More fluid and better head positioning.
Condit is stiff too, Cowboy has better combinations and kicking.

Cowboy is also the superior grappler

Condit is stiff too, Cowboy has better combinations and kicking.

Cowboy is also the superior grappler
That’s debatable. Cowboy doesn’t even turn his hip over on his roundhouse kicks. I do agree that Cowboy is a better grappler.

WB himself pointed out something that's relevant to this topic and similar topics like this. He said that the WB of today would destroy the WB of 5 years ago. Not just because of the experience, but more the evolution of the game and coaching and strategy.

If you're really on the fence here, the question is do you really think the WB who just dominated Neal would somehow fall prey to the 2010 JACKSON-WINK gameplan which was exposed eons ago? THe game has changed. Prime Condit competed a generation ago.

Prime Condit and Prime Lawler would b a God send

Condit is one of my all time favorite fighters. That said, there are levels to striking and WB is a notch above NBK.

Anyone else notice WB's bad habit of throwing kicks at punching range especially when being backed against the fence?

WB styles in any version of Condit, but Condit could get a lucky KO or sub him off a scramble. Doesn't have the TD's to get him down himself though.

Prime condit dropped gsp.i think he finishes wb

Wonderboy slays all strikers.

He loses to foot stomping clinchers like Usman and Colby, imo.

Also Wonderboy can get KO'd randomly since his hands are always down, but usually not.
Sounds like shit striking defense. what a shit striker.

bahahaha
Tyron-Woodley-vs.-Stephen-Wonderboy-Thompson--1280x720.png

H9pWtj.gif

woodley-fight-finishing-power-1.gif

*slaps knee* MUAHAHHAHA
1ac1b95774ef9d3b8d63388fbe34b0aa
SolidSpecificIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

Quick pass me hardy's inhaler.
*Dies from hyperventilating*
AdmiredCanineHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

*resurrects like The immortal Matt Brown*
CriminalDeepBorderterrier-size_restricted.gif

Prime condit dropped gsp.i think he finishes wb
This.
The recency bias in this thread is smelly..

Wonderboy is a horrible matchup for Condit.
Carlos needs someone that plants his feet in front of him. Thompson would dominate every round.

Are you being sarcastic? I mean... We got to see that, didn't we? It's like one of the greatest fights of all time
I meant both of those guys vs Wonderboy not simultaneously of course lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back