How would Rumble v Izzy go?

Homervanderjaz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sometimes think Rumble could land and knock Izzy out but then think back to the Costa fight and how Izzy dispatched a powerful striker.

How do you think it would go?

He would literally eat Izzy
747655720o0oix.jpg

Izzy beats every 205er in history with ease except perhaps Jones

I got rumble by KTFO...izzy isnt choking out rumble lol. I like Izzy but hes been KTFO before and rumble is a bad dude. If kelvin landed and hurt izzy....Rumble would make his toes curl and probably not in the way Izzy would enjoy lol.

I like izzy i just think he might also be bisexaul lol.

edit- there is more to that video above.. rumble wanst in shape and izzy was and it was a long day..izzy is a bad mf.....but sparring and fighting rumble with 4 ounce gloves in shape...isnt the same thing.

Sometimes think Rumble could land and knock Izzy out but then think back to the Costa fight and how Izzy dispatched a powerful striker.

They don’t call him Crumble for nothing...

Rumble would get fucked up. Maybe he’d do good at HW against Izzy. If Rumble has to cut weight he’ll be compromised.

I got rumble by KTFO...izzy isnt choking out rumble lol. I like Izzy but hes been KTFO before and rumble is a bad dude. If kelvin landed and hurt izzy....Rumble would make his toes curl and probably not in the way Izzy would enjoy lol.

I like izzy i just think he might also be bisexaul lol.

edit- there is more to that video above.. rumble wanst in shape and izzy was and it was a long day..izzy is a bad mf.....but sparring and fighting rumble with 4 ounce gloves in shape...isnt the same thing.
AJ literally said Adesnaya fucked him up in sparring and he gave nothing but props to the guy. If I recall he pretty much conceded with his words based on their sparring. Then he proceeded to shit on Costa on his IG page

So there are people here who would pick against the far superior technician in his prime because the other guy hits hard???

This thread is full of goofs.

Rumble brought in Izzy to mimic Jones in training and he said Izzy schooled him if that answers your question. There's sparring footage and Izzy tools Rumble

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back