How would prime Anderson Silva vs Izzy play out?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
if prime Anderson and Izzy fought, I predict 5 rounds of eachother dancing around, failing to engage with eachother, Anderson clowing around, and losing a very boring unanimous decision

Israel is a counter striker as is Anderson, but Israel has more reach, dare I say is even more patient and refined. Prime Anderson has more speed

regardless, it would be a really shitty fight. Worse than Anderson Silva vs Patrick Cote, Leites, or Maia, and even worse than the actual Anderson vs. Izzy fight played out

Decision, Silva just had a counter game.. if u dont attack him u r good

Would be real interesting. I think if Izzy tries to go strike for strike with him he's going to get knocked out. I think he would probably be on his bike a lot. But I think pissed off Anderson would walk through a lot of his shots and eventually put him away.

Or it could be a dance contest for 5 rounds. Who knows.

Could go either way. I'd expect it to be a very slow fight.

Old Andy engaged more than I expected, so I'd expect even more from Prime Andy. His zhoo zhits could be a difference maker, as well.

But no USADA is the difference maker. Whatever you're suspecting about Izzy right now, he would be a monster with no USADA whatsoever. TRTizzy might move faster than the speed of light.

Boring points fest with neither fully committing. Silva would win unanimously

Shitty and controversial split decision where fans overanalyze some weak jabs and baby leg kicks to decide the winner

Remember Anderson vs Patrick Cote? Think that without the injury.

Prime Anderson. 1) He makes people pay when they trash talk and Izzy talks a lot of trash 2) Anderson likes to put on a show 3) He likes to finish and rarely has a boring fight.

I think izzy would make him frozen like Elsa

izzy would take the decision in a boring fight imo.

if prime Anderson and Izzy fought, I predict 5 rounds of eachother dancing around, failing to engage with eachother, Anderson clowing around, and losing a very boring unanimous decision

Israel is a counter striker as is Anderson, but Israel has more reach, dare I say is even more patient and refined. Prime Anderson has more speed

regardless, it would be a really shitty fight. Worse than Anderson Silva vs Patrick Cote, Leites, or Maia, and even worse than the actual Anderson vs. Izzy fight played out
Pretty much the two of them staring at each other for 5 rounds, with Silva pounding his sides in frustration trying to goad Titsanya into throwing.

Goes to decision and it'll be whether Izzy lands outside kicks or Silva gets something going. I suspect Silva would have some blitzes and take the decision.

Back