How would Lawler vs Vitor go?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Vitor is bigger but Lawler has fought at MW before, both are vets although Vitor is older and seems more past prime. Who would win this super violent encounter and how?

TRTor would brutally murder him
Current Vitor idk

Current Vitor probably gets finished, unfortunately. Lion Hawk TRTitor murders Lawler in the first

Right now? Vitor probably loses but I wouldn't count him out all the way because Robbie is smaller and is coming off a brutal ko loss. Could have been a just bleed-a-thon a couple years ago. Hell, it still might have that kind of potential...
<{JustBleed}>

Don't sleep on the old lion. Im sure hes got enough left in the tank to give Lawler some problems

Lawler takes this man. He's just a beast.

#GUERNICAbless

first this...

oq9Bdz.gif

then this...

giphy.gif

with this...

tumblr_m6gcetvhPy1r2qvkg.gif

Robbie and Vitor are both southpaws, but Vitor has a strong lead hook and nasty spinning heal kick against southpaws. Robbie isn't very fast either. Leaning towards Vitor.

Who da fuq is guernica and why does everyone post it xD
I'm greatest DAMN poster this DAMN site has ever seen and it ain't even close. Welcome to the army.

That said, I'm looking forward to big things from Platty-Jo. He's got it all.

#GUERNICAbless

I think Robbie survives the first two minutes and proceeds to demolish dad bod Vitor. Awesome matchup, btw

I see no reason for Robbie to leave WW, but there would definitely be fun matchups for him at MW and would be cool to see a measuring stick of the true difference between weight classes.

Back