• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would Izzy do in boxing vs the likes of Jake Paul and Mike Perry?

justmark

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Mike Perry beat MVP in bare knuckles and also beat a 27-3 pro boxer (Michael Seals). I think izzy would be too long for both of them and jab them.

Just boxing I don't think he'd do too well. His style is based around his distance control and a big part of that is his kicks. He'd be a liver body than either of them has faced, but his straight up boxing is lacking. Kickboxing he kills them though.

I don't think they want to box Izzy. Mike would take the fight. Jake is not interested. Jake might want the fight if Izzy becomes likes 42 and loses 6 in row.

Last edited:
Everyone gives me shit for being so aggressive in threads like this but who gives a fuck man? Who fucking cares? I dont care how any MMA fighter would do against Jake Paul, and you shouldnt fucking care either.

Everyone gives me shit for being so aggressive in threads like this but who gives a fuck man? Who fucking cares? I dont care how any MMA fighter would do against Jake Paul, and you shouldnt fucking care either.
Then why did you buy Fury vs Ngannou PPV?

Izzy shouldn't box, he's a complete fighter. Why should these great martial artists keep playing into these boxers strengths and get humiliated for it. I wanna see a these boxers get GnP'd and head kicked.

Being a great kicker means a whole different approach to stand up fighting.

By being limited to punching, you kind of have to throw away your whole style. The stance, your movement / strategy and mode of fighting completely changes.

Neither of those guys could fuck with Izzy in an mma fight..

Perry by KO, Jake Paul by KO too. Both better boxers than Adesanya and walk forward.

Then why did you buy Fury vs Ngannou PPV?

I have only ' purchased ' two PPV in the last 15 years. Ive got a bar local that puts on the fights. I got the Rhonda vs Holm PPV cos I knew Rhonda was getting shit on, and I purchased the Stipe VS frank - the first right, cos im from Ohio.

Back to the cage running like deer, IMO it's a punchers chance and at the peak of Izzy I was never too impressed with the style
You are right. Vettori out boxed izzy quite easily. Whittaker, Strickland, Romero, Pereira, Jan Blach, even Kelvin Gustelum outboxed him ( if we don't include the last round when Fastelum was gassed out of his mind). Izzy should just make some hands tralsplant... even some cheap hands from chinese balck market are better than what he has on him.

Back