How would it go down?

GEMMAYUI

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Greg Hardy vs Francis Ngannou?

Does it make it out of round one and, if it doesn't, who is KO'd? If it does make it out of round one, can either guy, likely to be completely gassed after 5 mins, even make it off their stool for rounds 2 and 3?

Francis by what ever he wants .

Frank would kill him in 20 seconds and if not both gas after that 20 seconds

Hardy has finished nobodies so far. Let's see him face better fighters first

Barring Hardy somehow landing first by just catching Francis off guard, I would imagine Hardy wouldn't be able to handle When Francis just decides he's coming in swinging. One would likely land, and greg would likely fall. Maybe Rashad tailors hardy's wrestling and fight IQ enough to let Greg use his size for takedowns to sap Francis. But I would doubt they could pull it off.

Hmmm. Hardy punches down the middle unlike ngannou who likes to loop his punches, I could see Hardy getting some good licks in. Regardless I think the fight would be an absolute banger, Hardy is an aggressive SOB.

Greg Hardy vs Francis Ngannou?

Does it make it out of round one and, if it doesn't, who is KO'd? If it does make it out of round one, can either guy, likely to be completely gassed after 5 mins, even make it off their stool for rounds 2 and 3?
Francis kills him IMO

Hardy gets laid out in less than 30 seconds

It looks like Hardy vs Nicole Holder, with Hardy being Nicole in this instance.

I'd much rather see Hardy against Black Beast. It should be more competitive.

Aside from Stipe it looks like Gane and Hardy give Ngannou his toughest fights standing. Those could be wars. Volkov can be very tough for him, but he'd have to get past the early goings. The difference between Hardy and Volkov is that Volkov isn't good in a brawl. He'd get KO'd easily or do well later on. Hardy is tough right away.

Back