• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How would DC cope with a prime Tito Ortiz

DC murders him. I don’t see a reasonable argument for Tito.

if they fought in the octagon
I justbthjnk dc all roundnbetter fighter. No.detrement too to toe legacy great wars he a been in. Dc only got beat by the best Gustafson and Jon Jones.

Tito could only win by headbutt and since they are illegal, DC wins 10/10 times.

Manhandle him like Couture did.

DC would ragdoll Tito and finish him easily within 2 rounds.

He would box Tito up for a bit until Tito went for a takedown, which would get stuffed. Wash, rinse, reapeat until DC decided to take Tito down and choke him out.

That is the fight.........2 rounds max

Dc only got beat by the best Gustafson and Jon Jones.

Well if we're pretending that Gustafson beat DC and ignoring the actual result then Tito could probably do it too as a loss clearly doesn't mean a loss so DC could win and we could just pretend that Tito won.

Well if we're pretending that Gustafson beat DC and ignoring the actual result then Tito could probably do it too as a loss clearly doesn't mean a loss so DC could win and we could just pretend that Tito won.
We know you Americans r biased as fuck. Gustafson out wrestler him. Beat the shit out of him. I give dc had a couple of uppercuts. But the Swede beat the shit out of him.

He would beat him any way he wanted too. DC is superior in all areas outside maybe subs off his back and Tito isn't putting DC on his back.

Prime Ortiz and Ricardo Arona are difficult matchups for Daniel Cormier
Fun matchups for sure but I think DC has his way with either of them. He'd likely grapplefuck Tito and ko Arona imo

Btw what ever happened to Ricardo Arona? Thinking about starting a thread about him

We know you Americans r biased as fuck. Gustafson out wrestler him. Beat the shit out of him. I give dc had a couple of uppercuts. But the Swede beat the shit out of him.

Lol Congo66's location says London.

Wanna know how I know you're retarded?

By destroying him with relative ease. Probably slamming him on his head worse than Randy did.

I justbthjnk dc all roundnbetter fighter. No.detrement too to toe legacy great wars he a been in. Dc only got beat by the best Gustafson and Jon Jones.
Stay away from that Chinese opium dude.

We never seen a prime dc he started old and ended old..

UFC44-RandyCoutureXTitoOrtiz-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif

Randy clearly tapped. Tito should've won.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back