How would Conor fair against a prime Sean Sherk?.

TheChadAllen352352

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My friend the other day say it would be like the Mendes fight but tbh i think Sherk gets the decision.

There would be a lot of excuses.

Which Sherk? Wrestler Sherk or wannabe boxer Sherk?

Just a rumor but I’m pretty confident Conor has never won a hypothetical fight. Insane tbh, waiting for him to get his first win

Which version of sherk? The one who got his head caved in by BJ Penn or the wrestler who fought Florian etc?

Speaking of which. Where is sherk these days? I haven't heard a peep about him in how many years now.

Ask this guy
nostradamus-9425407-1-402.jpg

Sherk was basically Medes 0.5. Conor would finish him in a round

The Muscle Shark takes him down and finishes a gassed Conor in the 4th

Can't even remember who retired first at this point.

The Shark did his best striking in close range, so I'd think Conor's range would completely negate his striking.
He might be able to take Conor down once or twice with double legs, but I don't think he'd be able to hold him down for that long.

Yeah, I think it'd go the way of the Mendes fight.

Prime Sherk is assuming there is no USADA invloved?

If so he crushes Conor. Dude was huge

Which Sherk? Wrestler Sherk or wannabe boxer Sherk?

Which version of sherk? The one who got his head caved in by BJ Penn or the wrestler who fought Florian etc?

Same guy. Styles.

But, if Sherk couldn't get close he would stop shooting, and Conor has great pecking tools. I think over five the attrition would wear on Sherk and Conor would gain more and more momentum over the fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back