How would Cain handle DC?

jenlan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't see him holding him against the cage and doing his thing with DC. Would be very interesting. I know this fight may never happen and damn that sucks ugh! DC may be the only guy to beat Cain(or have the best shot). Whatever it takes this fight should happen. Who else? Werdum is next and I love him but I'm not confident that he can pull it off.

He wouldn't. Wouldn't even step in the cage with him unless it were to corner him.

DC is the only guy I can actually see beating Cain. He'll be popping him left and right.

Cain wouldn't need to grind DC against the cage because DC doesn't have the power JDS does. I'm thinking it would look a lot like Cain vs. Nog.

Cormier gasses. Cain drags him to the championship rounds and wins by UD.

cormier vs cain is the most horrifying fight to predict. both could win via anything.

Too bad we'll never really see an answer to this question because I think it'd be one hell of an interesting and fun fight.

Cain is crisper in every aspect of MMA than DC imo. Question would be how would DC deal with Cain?? He had trouble taking down and controlling Nelson, he not taking Cain down. He would have to trade and Cain has more weapons and crisper technique with better cardio.

Cormier's the only guy to possibly beat Cain. However Cain's chin is too much for anyone right now, including Cormier. DC could take a decision if his tank is capable. It's hard to go past Cain vs anyone though.

Back