How would a fight with Bendo and Khabib go?

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Khabib has a decent chance to win a fight with RDA and Pettis, and Ben Henderson is also right up there in terms of getting a title shot vs anyone besides Pettis. Khabib vs Bendo is a possible future fight (whether it's for a belt or not). Think Bendo would win that because he has pretty strong wrestling, well rounded, great cardio??

Just like Khabilov-Bendo with the exception that Bendo would make Khabib look worse in striking, and Khabib would make Bendo look worse in wrestling.

Still ends with Bendo's gas tank and striking being the deciding factor.

well since khabib basically shut down dos anjos, i also think he would do the same to bendo, however it would be more difficult in a 5 rounder due to bendo's cardio, but i think khabib would throw benson around for the first few rounds but benson has an amazing tank

well since khabib basically shut down dos anjos, i also think he would do the same to bendo,

How in the world does that MMA math work?

Honestly, I am not trying to be disrespectful, but they have opposite skill sets. Dos Anjos has always struggled with TDD Pre-Khabib fight where he tried to improve after he got rag dolled.

By that Logic, Michael Johnson would work Khabib because he KO'd Gleison who handled him.

I think bendo stuffs most of his takedowns and outworks him to a ud.

How in the world does that MMA math work?

Honestly, I am not trying to be disrespectful, but they have opposite skill sets. Dos Anjos has always struggled with TDD Pre-Khabib fight where he tried to improve after he got rag dolled.

By that Logic, Michael Johnson would work Khabib because he KO'd Gleison who handled him.

i was saying he already beat rda who is the #1 contender, not using mma math. I was stating a fact and then saying i felt he would implement the same type of gameplan against bendo.

It would look like the first 3 rounds of Henderson-Khabilov except it's for 5 rounds and Khabib winning by UD.

Probably by endless pushing against the cage no matter who is winning.

would end with Khabib's first loss on his record

i was saying he already beat rda who is the #1 contender, not using mma math. I was stating a fact and then saying i felt he would implement the same type of gameplan against bendo.

Sorry bro, I just misread you then.

It sounded like you were saying "Well since he shut down Dos Anjos, he will shut down Bendo".

But truth be told Bendo is a totally different fight. Dos Anjos is quite talented, but Dunham almost beat him by his wrestling which Dunham is no where near as good as Khabib.

It would look something like this for 3 rounds guess which one Khabib would be. Although I think buddy is looking for a more intimate wrestling match from the looks of things.

why-men-wrestle.jpg

Not much different from the Khabilov fight.

Probably by endless pushing against the cage no matter who is winning.

This, mixed with Bendo footstomping and grabbing the cage and Khabib trying to toss him. I think it would be a snoozer.

Khabib would wrestlefuck him like does to everyone else

Back