How will Sherdog react if Crocop...

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
becomes HW champion in 2016? Will negativity towards the HW division reach an all-time high? Will PRIDE nuthuggery experience a resurgence? Will the motto 'there's no evolution' catch on?

There's no point wasting time on such fantasies, there's no chance.

Anything is possible with the state of the Heavyweights in the UFC right now.

Cain fights once every 2 years, Werdum is champion, JDS is being kept from the title and Hunt and Arlovski are at the top of the division. Cro Cop has a chance.

Does this mean we will finally get to see CC vs AA?

Edit: Nevermind. I see he is really fighting Gonzaga again. Who the hell thought THAT was a good idea?

- 2007 - "Hey we got the legendary Mirko fucking Cro-cop away from Pride! Let's give him an easy fight. Gonzaga should do!" - everything gets ruined

-2015 - "Hey we got legendary Mirko fucking Cro-cop back! We need to give him an easy fight this time so that our big fights don't get ruined. Gonzaga should do!" - everything will get ruined.

Last edited:
Ay29K.jpg

Edit: Nevermind. I see he is really fighting Gonzaga again. Who the hell thought THAT was a good idea?
The ufc, who apparently are determined to make sure he retires for good

That would be hilarious. But in reality he won't get past Mitrione or Duffee.

- 2007 - "Hey we got the legendary Mirko fucking Cro-cop away from Pride! Let's give him an easy fight. Gonzaga should do!" - everything gets ruined

-2015 - "Hey we got legendary Mirko fucking Cro-cop back! We need to give him an easy fight this time so that our big fights don't get ruined. Gonzaga should do!" - everything will get ruined.

Gonzaga was not his first UFC right

^. Gonzaga outboxed Miocic in Round 1. Brutal KO highlight reel finish for Gonzaga.

He has kicked him to the legs muptiple times, but Miocic has never bothered to check. CroCop, being former K-1 champion, knows how to check low kicks (and has done this before on numerous occasions).

Gonzaga was not his first UFC right

I know, Eddie Sanchez was. But CC didn't look great against Sanchez, and UFC fans not familiar with CC didn't get a LHK ko for the HL reel, so they gave him yet another gimme (supposedly) in Gonzaga. Gonzaga was a fucking jiu jitsu expert...the ufc brass thought that was perfect for CC to get that high kick win, get the UFC fans a taste of who CC was, and get the fans clamoring and willing to shell out the ppv money to watch CC vs Randy.

They messed it up. And here they are messing it up again. Why the hell are we not getting CC vs AA? Did you guys know we were supposed to get CC vs AA in Japan back in 07? Well, we were. And we never did. And now it would be a perfect matchup, and for whatever reason they think once again that Gonzaga vs CC is a good fucking idea. I don't get it.

I wonder how sherdog would react of they brought back Kimo and he won the HW title.

CC's shell is never going to sniff the belt stop being ridiculous.

dying right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back