How will Rousey vs Tate 3 play out?

LuHao5554369

White Belt
Reaction score
After watching their respective fights I still don't think Tate will win. Here are my personal beliefs as to why.

- Rousey will still school her on the ground.

- Tate's strike defense was crap against Eye, despite her knockdown. Can you imagine if Rousey got to hit her as many times as Eye or McMann did ?

- Tate's striking is sloppy despite having some power behind it. Rousey has had improved striking too but she is finishing people with it and I feel she has better technique at the moment.

Tate now is in trouble, back then Ronda's striking was exploitable but now she is getting better at it and will be harder to exploit for Tate. If she slugs with Ronda now given her shitty defense and slopping striking she could go to sleep by a punch by Rousey. Anyone can win in an mma fight but I fear that Tate will lose standing and on the ground.

Tate still has the best booty of the two.

Probably the same way the first two did.

Ronda already has both her arms though, maybe she'll go for a leg or head this time.

Ronda via dominating her.Meisha litterally has 0 ways to win.Gets outclassed grappling and ronda has the better striking.Only thing meisha has is she probably takes a beating better.

Ronda broke meisha mentally in the fight last time.

Pretty sure Ronda will be gunning for the 1st round finish again after she went to the 3rd last time.
I really wish/hope Tate can at least take her deep into the 4th or 5th, but honestly I am expecting her to arm bar her in the 1st :(

Prove me wrong Miesha, prove me wrong :D

I think the obvious gameplan for Miesha Tate is to try and keep the distance and outstrike Ronda, even hoping to catch her with a big punch to get the finish. I think that'll be her gameplan.

Because that's the obvious gameplan, I think Ronda will train for Miesha expecting that type of fight. I think she'll immediately try to pressure Miesha as a result, to stop her gameplan early. That usually results in a Ronda first round win, usually by armbar, so that'd be my pick. I just don't think anyone in the division has the means to stop it.

I have a feeling Ronda will either A. Armbar her again or B. Knock her out.

Ronda will armbar Tate in first round and shake her hand after

After watching their respective fights I still don't think Tate will win. Here are my personal beliefs as to why.

- Rousey will still school her on the ground.

- Tate's strike defense was crap against Eye, despite her knockdown. Can you imagine if Rousey got to hit her as many times as Eye or McMann did ?

- Tate's striking is sloppy despite having some power behind it. Rousey has had improved striking too but she is finishing people with it and I feel she has better technique at the moment.

Tate now is in trouble, back then Ronda's striking was exploitable but now she is getting better at it and will be harder to exploit for Tate. If she slugs with Ronda now given her shitty defense and slopping striking she could go to sleep by a punch by Rousey. Anyone can win in an mma fight but I fear that Tate will lose standing and on the ground.

Tate still has the best booty of the two.

Have you ever seen a lioness attack a gazelle? The fight will look something like that.

Ronda judo trips her, a scrabble happens. Somehow Miesha takes the back and chokes her out. Dana cries.

ronda still has terrible defense

tate can level her with the shot she hit jessica with
giphy.gif

I think Miesha puts up a better fight than the last four opponents, but ultimately, Ronda still beats her. I don't think Miesha has done enough to tip the scales in her favor.

Back