How weird is it that Tim Boetsch was going to fight for the title?

Pat Coté vs Boetsch for GOAT journeyman

image.jpeg I met Boetsch once. Exceptionally warm and friendly guy. I hate that he has had a rough spell. Always been a big fan of him.

He could of won the Costa fight too. Was very unlucky in that one.

If I remember correctly, Boetsch was never mentioned. In fact, Anderson didn't even want to fight Weidman because he wanted to chase "superfights".

Anderson should've just done what MacGregor did and force his hand.

And he was the favourite against Dan Henderson. What the hell!

People are dumb when it comes to records. Hendo had been facing only killers, some of them being close fights, and they thought all those losses meant he was shit. Competition matters.

One fun thing about dominant champs is that guys you might not expect get a shot at the title with a few wins in a row and a chance to pull a Rocky... Cote, Leites, Hardy, etc...

It's as crazy as matt hamil ppossibly getting a shot if he beat rampage and Kampman getting close before the hHendricks fight . And yes people were talking about him getting a title shot if IF he beat weidman but not many people gave him a chance so ddon'tknow why the topic was brought up

2affscm.jpg

War Timbo Slice!
Red neck judo

As many mentioned I don't think the barbarian was like the nr 1contender ever but he was definitely a contender. I feel bad about the costs fight because barbarians was winning but he kind of got fould or something started bleeding and seems to kind of loose his fighting spirit.
He did beat Lombard and okami and was like the nr 6-7 rnaled guy at one time and rightfully so (sure there was some shitty sideshow promotion called strike force with guys like the soldier of god, rockhold, Tim Kennedy, frank shamrock, cung lee and mousasi etc but who cares lol)

Back