• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How was Gus "shutdown very early"?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He said he was shutdown and his footwork was nullified. Couldn't move.

Must have been that groin shot I guess?

Everytime he tried to come in range he took either a front kick to the stomach, side kick to the knee hyper extending it and even if he did get inside he took an elbow to the head, Jones was always a step ahead of him.

Last edited:
Gus had his own tippy toe Penn performance. Equally bad, it was weird to watch.

Leg kicks crippled him it was obvious. Jones just goes down the list of cheap ass tactics til something works. One of the worst actual fighters I've ever seen. Guys cheats in every way possible

cucks-cucks-everywhere.jpg

Last edited:
Leg kicks crippled him it was obvious. Jones just goes down the list of cheap ass tactics til something works. One of the worst actual fighters I've ever seen. Guys cheats in every way possible
lol.

Jones mixed it up, with kicks and clinching.
Beast on the ground.

Jones was fighting dirty from the get-go. Rogan remarked early how Jones tried a move to injure Gus's shoulder that had done to someone else. Can't remember exactly what it was.

Then came the eye pokes and the groin shots. Not to mention the constant steroid abuse. Jones is awesome but he's dirty and a cheater.

Last edited:
That kick to the groin crushed his testicles which explains the way he fought for the rest of the fight.

He hurt Gustafsson with standard round leg kicks, not even oblique kicks.

If you want to complain about roids, fine, but claiming that he's dirty for using standard techniques is laughable.

So leg kicks are cheap now? Why is it this shit is only dirty when Jones does it?

Fuck off, buddy.

He hurt Gustafsson with standard round leg kicks, not even oblique kicks.

If you want to complain about roids, fine, but claiming that he's dirty for using standard techniques is laughable.

He was doing those too and he tried pulling his arm out of his socket in the clinch like he did Glover. pos cheater in every facet of the word

Did you watch post fight presser?

He took a kick to the calf and he cpuld not walk anymore. First thing he said after round one to his corner - i have one leg!

After the press conference he beeded like 30 seconds to get up from the table cause his leg was fucked up.

His gameplan was to move move move at a high pace - one kick from jones and bye bye gameplan.

Jones worked his leg and I can see Gus had a fucked up leg by the end of the first round. Jones had a fantastic game plan and executed it flawlessly. Nobody uses their reach and length better than Jones.

Very true. Guy is a piece of shit honestly. One of the worst human beings in the sport. Not even on some hater shit. The guy is just a dirtbag. Eyepokes, knee stomps, groin shots. You name it, he’ll throw it.

Back