How traincations in puerto rico work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So i am going to puerto rico on my own on the 30th to the 7th of july. And idk how i'm suppose to go about the training. Am i suppose to contact the gyms prior or suppose to just walk in?

This time i am not going with mouse. I am not fighting again until i get these hands right where i need them.

So i am going to puerto rico on my own on the 30th to the 7th of july. And idk how i'm suppose to go about the training. Am i suppose to contact the gyms prior or suppose to just walk in?

This time i am not going with mouse. I am not fighting again until i get these hands right where i need them.

How'd training there go?

I don’t even remember posting this thread but I am planning on going to PR next month or in the spring. Not for boxing anymore but for relaxation.
Bruh it's a fucking pandemic that's killed nearly 400k Americans and you're thinking about traveling 'for relaxation'

If you want to train at least do it locally...but damn y'all let's put the training on hold for a bit and try to fight this damn virus first...

Bruh it's a fucking pandemic that's killed nearly 400k Americans and you're thinking about traveling 'for relaxation'

If you want to train at least do it locally...but damn y'all let's put the training on hold for a bit and try to fight this damn virus first...
He thinks the virus is almost over though.

<FutbolThink>

You didnt have issues going with pedo to train in Cali when the US was in lockdown at the time, so whats the issue now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back