How to watch this weekend's UFC events?

MitMcl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anybody know if either of the events this Saturday are going to be shown on TV? I live on the east coast of Canada and we usually get the events on either Sportsnet 360 or Sportsnet 1. I just checked the schedule on my cable box though and can't find anything. I can watch the events online if I need to, but of course I'd rather watch them on television.

Anybody know if either of the events this Saturday are going to be shown on TV? I live on the east coast of Canada and we usually get the events on either Sportsnet 360 or Sportsnet 1. I just checked the schedule on my cable box though and can't find anything. I can watch the events online if I need to, but of course I'd rather watch them on television.

I would be very surprised if the FX1 show at the very least is not on SN360 but I'm not showing it in my listings either. I'd almost guarantee the Berlin show won't be on.

I can't see anything on there that they can't pre-empt. Looks like all WWE re-runs on the sched right now.

I would be very surprised if the FX1 show at the very least is not on SN360 but I'm not showing it in my listings either. I'd almost guarantee the Berlin show won't be on.

I can't see anything on there that they can't pre-empt. Looks like all WWE re-runs on the sched right now.

That's what I was thinking. That maybe they just haven't updated the schedule yet.

That's what I was thinking. That maybe they just haven't updated the schedule yet.

Obviously its not up to date, Berlin will be entirely on FIGHT PASS but Sportsnet 360 will broadcast TUF Finale from 8PM ET.

Obviously its not up to date, Berlin will be entirely on FIGHT PASS but Sportsnet 360 will broadcast TUF Finale from 8PM ET.

Sure about that, eh?

Weird thing is I went on their website and the UFC schedule has UFC 173 listed as a past event and the next event is listed as June 8th. Doesn't have either of the May 31 events even listed as taking place.

Haha. UFC has two complete shit lineups in one day...pathetic. You couldn't even assemble one decent local event with those cards.

OH DEAR OH DEAR

Day of the fights and TUF Finale still isn't on the schedule.

If you are in Quebec and speak french you can catch TUF on Tvasports

Back