How to rat on a poster?

DMcKayBJJ

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi mods-
Someone posted a fairly offensive (i.e. offensive to the OP of the thread and to a certain religion in general) post on the Grappling Forum. Looks like a noob...joined Jan 2006.
The "Report Post" button doesn't work and states that the function has been disabled by the administrators.
What needs to be done to get this guy at least carded?

DMcKayBJJ said:
Hi mods-
Someone posted a fairly offensive (i.e. offensive to the OP of the thread and to a certain religion in general) post on the Grappling Forum. Looks like a noob...joined Jan 2006.
The "Report Post" button doesn't work and states that the function has been disabled by the administrators.

Pm a Mod with his name and a link to what he has done. Make the subject name..."He was mean to me..."

but in all seriousness, pm a mod with his name and a link to the thread.

You have to fly to Michigan and meet Computer Fogie at the KFC on the corner of Jefferson and Main street. Take enough to pay for both parties.

DMcKayBJJ said:
Hi mods-

tell king kabuki

he might be the only mod who cares :/

InFub said:
You have to fly to Michigan and meet Computer Fogie at the KFC on the corner of Jefferson and Main street. Take enough to pay for both parties.

ahahah, where did u come up with this?

u have to learn to take everything said here with a grain of salt..i think there are way to many people not getting laid who post here, this would explain all the "meanies"

Back