How to make your own maze/slip bag

Mehmedagic

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Here's a tutorial i found on youtube, leave a comment on the vid and your take on slip bags.

[YT]FdN-B2KweIc[/YT]

Good video, rather long, but very helpful..

*Heads out to the dollar store*

lol, I just took a balloon from my younger brother. ima do it aswell

I tried making one with rice and one with sand. The one containing sand was a little messier to make, but worked much better. Just put the sand in the balloon and the balloon in an old dress sock. Works great.

I filled mine with water, and it works perfectly. Wrapped it in saran wrap and put it in a sock, hung it from the ceiling of my basement and started ducking. Awesome.

I just made one with a black plastic bag, a strap with hooks on two sides, and a sandblock... lol... this stuff is awesome

FUUUUUUUUUU i bought one for like 10-20 bucks awhile back, why didnt i think of this haha

thanks TS

I have collected some nice equipment over the years in my home gym. That said, i have had the same maize bag for almost 10yrs, still going strong. All it took: A long sock, all those left over pennies collected in my change jar, a nylon rope and some duct tape, done!

In truth, I don't know if there is anything you cant build, create or fix with enough duct tape!

I've always wanted to make one of these, I might do it in the future.

Back