How to make the UFC more interesting?

able to agree on special rules, like no ground- just clinches and strikes and standing subs n stuff. ground is boring as, ground punches are crap and ground wrestleing is crap- that's why Floyd gets 50mill COS E STANDS UP like a real man

Real villains
Real animosity between fighters
Interesting stories
Intriguing fighters

What?! That is WWE BS my friend... MMA is a sport... if you like the sport you don't need this stupid drama ala TUF to enjoy it

BRAVO! Thats the type of fan Dana White and the UFC developped... Those fan are not what MMA needs to grow

We need another MMA promotion more credible than UFC...

i think that greasing should be allowed.all over the octagon.seems gay but will funny gay.

hell in a cell, two on two tag team matches

also PEDs and fixed fights

I watched Erick Silva get knocked out by a guy who hasn't finished a fight in years and watched Palhares land himself in hot water just the other day. I was entertained.

It's fighting. What more do you need to be entertained? Sometimes it's boring, but there's ton of excitement. I'm not gonna pretend that I don't mind boring cards - they're the worst - but what are you gonna do? Really do?

Some good ideas.
I like the wild animal one.

How about, an electric fence, random land mines or a fire around the perimeter of the octagon?
And for womens fights, they should only wear thong bikinis and if one girl is able to take the top off of the other, she wins via technical submission.

able to agree on special rules, like no ground- just clinches and strikes and standing subs n stuff. ground is boring as, ground punches are crap and ground wrestleing is crap- that's why Floyd gets 50mill COS E STANDS UP like a real man

:eek:

So in other words, make it less like a real fight. Over half of all real fights end up on the ground.

Show the refs. scorecards of the first round (on a regular fight) and of the 1st and 2nd (on a main event)

Also, I'd like to see a belt for a team-tag play.

Jones/MM should fight for the belt with Cain/Bar

What can we fans do to make the UFC more interesting? Why do I ask this question one may ask?

There is no denying that the UFC have stagnated and reached a platform where they aren't able to take the next step, in my opinion the following is lacking.

Real villains
Real animosity between fighters
New epic trilogies between fighters
Interesting stories
Intriguing fighters
Exciting fighters
More competition
New talent

Can someone enlighten me if there is something I don't see? Or is there something you miss?

The UFC 100 card was in a way the peak for the UFC even if a lot of fans will deny it, how do we get the excitement back and reach new levels?

Real villains. . What? You mean sign guys that are assholes?

GP tournament every year in one weight division.

Open weight GP or one event per year where each fight is where one guy moves up one or down one weight class to create more variety of match ups.

Change the ring girls outfits to tiny g-strings.

Make the fence electric, to discourage stalling. Drop poisonous snakes from the ceiling to keep fighters moving on the ground

Back