How to get it

ObsceneJester

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Sherdog

I've got another question for ya'll and thank you for answering the ones before

My meals go as Morning Oatmeal, lunch a can of tuna, dinner salad with ham chuncks on the side..with an egg

I take a protein shake (20g) 2 a day (in the morning and after workout) along with the tuna and I heard if you want to eat your bodyweight in protien or near it..

How can I do this

Thanks Sherdgo

Yuo're going to have to either supplement, or add protein real-food snacks to your regimen. One of the best things to snack on is raw almonds. They don't taste bad, they have protein AND good fat, and a small amount of them you can add like 100 calories per serving to your regimen of nothing but good nutrients. But it also looks like you're not getting enough vegetables/natural sugars/good fats in your regimen either, which are things that often go overlooked. You could stand to eat a lot more and I wager have better muscle structure, unless of course you're looking specifically to cut, in which case I'd still encourage eating more times a day but can understand keeping the calories low, doing that myself.

I second the notion for almonds. also walnuts would not be a bad choice for a snack on food.

here is small idea and time frames

wake up: protein shake
8 am: oatmeal
10:30am: almonds,cottage cheese
1:00pm: can of tuna over tomatoes, lettuce, and onions.
3:00pm: 7-8 walnuts, tangarine, or veggie of choice.
5:00pm Post work out Protein shake
6:00pm chicken breast, wheat rice, and broccli
8:00pm. Yogurt with 1 scoop protein in 16 oz water.

general idea, something i got decent results with.
should get you close to what you need.

Monstruo said:
damn! im tired of tuna

Have you tried the solid white albacore, or even better, the canned pink salmon? They mix it up a little.

Back