How to forum name change?

YPMG

Patriot Nation
@purple
Reaction score
Kind of over this moniker but wanted to go plat and keep my join date - is this possible? If so, how and/or what/who do I need to do?

The proper place to ask is support, but presumably you'd need to ask an admin or mods

What do you have to gain from others' pain?

That's my point, I am now a humble human being and need to change to a more reflective name. Lol, are any mods able to contact me regarding this?

You can PM a mod. The only stipulation is that they get to rename you to whatever they want.

No name changes as far as I know.

Oh Oh Oh

give me your options and I'll make poll so people can vote on it.

You can PM a mod. The only stipulation is that they get to rename you to whatever they want.

when i changed my name i actually encouraged whoever it was to take creative liberties as long as it had "flem" or "flemmy" in it.

Haha, apologies for the late reply I'm watching Miami/Portland. Create the poll my friend, only 3 I've got for you are:

ThunderUp
YPMG
massMALTA

Feel free to add in another 2 of your own likings - let the games begin! Oh, and if the mods/admin agree, I will take the name that gets voted after 24hrs.

Haha, apologies for the late reply I'm watching Miami/Portland. Create the poll my friend, only 3 I've got for you are:

ThunderUp
YPMG
massMALTA

Feel free to add in another 2 of your own likings - let the games begin!

Don't put 'other' as an option.... ttrust me on this

That's my point, I am now a humble human being and need to change to a more reflective name. Lol, are any mods able to contact me regarding this?

If you were truly humble, you would accept that you have to make a new account and start over as a noob.

Back