How to fix tiny hole in glove?

Cr3do

White Belt
Reaction score
I recently got The Ring To Cage Delux MiM Foam Sparring Gloves with Safety Strap, they arrived with a tiny hole in them. Anyway I have been refunded as they were out of stock and allowed to keep the gloves, as it would cost to much to ship back and I had to pay

Last edited:
Doubt it's fixable and also doubt it will affect the longevity of the glove at all.

I remember your thread, I think I recommended the R2Cs but wouldn't have done so if I had known you were also in the UK because of the customs risk and higher shipping costs

edit: Id probably make sure to dry these gloves after use because of the hole just to be safe but they'll be fine really. That's what I figure anyway

Last edited:
Doubt it's fixable and also doubt it will affect the longevity of the glove at all.

I remember your thread, I think I recommended the R2Cs but wouldn't have done so if I had known you were also in the UK because of the customs risk and higher shipping costs

edit: Id probably make sure to dry these gloves after use because of the hole but they'll be fine really. That's what I figure anyway

Thanks for the reply mate. I may just squeeze a bit of leather glue in there and hope it helps it some how.

They feel a really good glove, shame about the hole. They feel a lot more comfy then to the Haybusa Kanteki 2.0 which I tried, and my Twins special I own.

What gloves do you recommend for UK guys?

I just picked up some punchtown BXR MKIIs for a friend for

Last edited:
Back