How to fight a dog...

You’re welcome.
AncientAdolescentAngora-size_restricted.gif

I am an alpha and all dogs fear me. Cats are bitches tho and dont recognize my rule.

fighting-cat-cat-vs-human.gif

I allways carry a lion with me just in case Ill get attacked by a big dog.

My brother's got a big ass Akita and my aunt has a big ass Cane Corso that I play fight and wrestle with every now and then. I notice they both kinda back off when I show like I'm gonna throw a kick at them, so that would probably be my strategy if some dog tries to attack me ever

I've heard that if a dog has their jaw locked on you an oil drill will cause them to release
Same guy who told me that thought would inject small amount of hydrogen peroxide daily to cleanse himself and never moved out of his grandparents house at 50 years old. Hell of a boxer though

I've heard that if a dog has their jaw locked on you an oil drill will cause them to release
Same guy who told me that thought would inject small amount of hydrogen peroxide daily to cleanse himself and never moved out of his grandparents house at 50 years old. Hell of a boxer though
Dogs jaws don't lock. It's a myth. Some dogs just bite longer and with more ferocity.

Use his jaw strength against him. Push down the jaws until he crushes his own teeth and eventually implodes in itself.

Back