Social How to Become a Super Rad Gender Warrior Classroom teacher.

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...-a-resource-provinces-lawyer-tells-court.html

Green told the court that teachers can use their professional judgment in selecting from a variety of resources and background material, including the 2015 curriculum and documents such as “How to Become a Super Rad Gender Warrior Classroom teacher.” He said there’s no prohibition on using certain words or addressing certain topics, such as consent, transgender and homophobia.
There is an ongoing court battle in Ontario over the elementary school physical health/sex-ed curriculum.

In 2015, the Liberal government introduced a new curriculum with more material on trans issues. In 2018, Ontario's new premier Doug Ford, eliminated the new 2015 curriculum, and reverted the curriculum to one that had been introduced in the 1990s (and used until 2015).

The parties are now in court over the legality of this change in curriculum. I couldn't help but laugh that the one of the policy documents in the 2015 curriculum is actually titled: How to Become a Super Rad Gender Warrior Classroom teacher.

Initially, on repeal of the 2015 curriculum, Doug Ford stated that teachers who taught the new curriculum would be reprimanded. However, now Ontario's lawyers in court have said no, teachers have latitude to teach whatever they want, including any materials from the 2015 curriculum. Ontario's lawyers also note that no teacher has been reprimanded since the repeal.

The parties that challenged the repeal have now found themselves dumbstruck by Ontario's position:

Sam Hammond, ETFO president, told reporters outside court that he was “absolutely surprised” by the province’s arguments.

“It’s the first time since this whole debate began that the government, or a representative of the government, said ‘Yes, teachers may use the 2015 curriculum as a resource in implementing the current curriculum,’ ” Hammond said.

If the premier, and government, had made that clear at the outset, Hammond said, “We wouldn’t be here today.”

‘Super’ implies superiority which is ableist and ‘warrior’ might scare away the pacifists so very problematic smh

“Gender Warrior Teachers”

This is why the Left must be defeated

Step one: Punch yourself in the face. Two times.

That's a noun-heavy title.

Why would being a Super Rad Gender Warrior Classroom Teacher be a good thing?

1472226871266.gif

Why would being a Super Rad Gender Warrior Classroom Teacher be a good thing?
Because it's Super Rad???

I mean, put Super Rad in front of anything, and that's a win.

Last edited:
Why are teachers leaving the profession in record numbers?

Because it's Super Rad???

Is Super Radical better than Totally Radical?

(I Hope not)

So does this mean Ontario's embarrassing Doug Ford has been defeated over his regressive sex ed policies?

Last edited:
Nope.

State education laws.

You’re quite literally unable to do anything about problematic students. You just have to stand by and watch.
Was just a joke, it’s more complex than that. I’ve taught ‘problematic’ kids I had no problems, but some colleagues did have mental breakdowns. Maybe my mental breakdown was less visible but it resulted in me making funny jokes on sherdog

We fought to have creationism removed from public schools only to have it replaced with the new state religion.

The article refers to Fords changes back to the old carriculum as "out dated".

No, you mean pre perverted. It's like these progressives show up, enforce new radically left experimental policies and when they're changed back said progressives cry Neanderthal screeching about out dated policy as if it was proven inneffective or wrong.

No such thing occurred.

Again, the left is just making lies up to slander conservatives.

Again, the left is just making lies up to slander conservatives.

You don't need to make anything up about Ford. He's probably the most corrupt politicians Ontario has ever seen.

At least his half wit brother was as entertaining as he was idiotic.

Was just a joke, it’s more complex than that. I’ve taught ‘problematic’ kids I had no problems, but some colleagues did have mental breakdowns. Maybe my mental breakdown was less visible but it resulted in me making funny jokes on sherdog

How problematic?

Because there’s a big difference depending on your location.

One school you might have a kid talk back to you, another he might try to punch you in the mouth.

Back