How tall is Oscar Isaac really?

He claims 5'9"

But here is he looking no more than 5'5 next to 6'2 Adam Driver

1a6f64a683eee0979b00f1db9dc703f1.png

tumblr_o017os8cJf1qa8xyfo1_500.png
Oscar Isaac looks normal, he is one of those shorter guys you cant really call a manlet because he looks normal, he is probably 5 foot7.

Never heard of him but the 6’2 dude is one ugly mother fucker holy shit
yeah Adam Driver looks inbred for sure, I like the guy though because he doesn't act like a narccisitic ego maniac like most actors. I heard he is one of the most down to earth guys in Hollywood and served in the military.
but apparently he is a sex symbol an the young women compare him to Keanu Reeves saying he looks like a prime Keanu
bb334a0b7fdf187435b6e25282b0269b.jpg

point+break.jpg

Lol, i take this is 100% trolling and not yet again a tragic case of inability to understand perspective in photos.

Oscar Isaac looks normal, he is one of those shorter guys you cant really call a manlet because he looks normal, he is probably 5 foot7.

yeah Adam Driver looks inbred for sure, I like the guy though because he doesn't act like a narccisitic ego maniac like most actors. I heard he is one of the most down to earth guys in Hollywood and served in the military.
but apparently he is a sex symbol an the young women compare him to Keanu Reeves saying he looks like a prime Keanu
bb334a0b7fdf187435b6e25282b0269b.jpg

point+break.jpg
I’m not seeing it

He’s an interesting case, he uses weird perspectives to make himself seem shorter, in hopes of generating comparisons to Pacino. In reality he’s 6’6”.

He's right around one Rogan...

Fuck that, he doesn't get a pass. He's a manlet.

Im more pissed off that the ugly bastard adam driver has a job acting and i dont.

I’m not seeing it
lol yeah, me either. Its so far of they dont even look like each other. Its these young women who want to prop up an ugly guy and feel different because he seems cool and popular
Keanu in his prime was a stud, he Driver is a cool cat but his looks are not aesthetic he has those inbred genetics and retard strength, dude is strong as fuck apparently.

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Oscar-Isaac-5438.html

Oscar Isaac's Height
5ft 7 ½ (171.5 cm)

Guatemalan American Actor and Singer best known for roles in films Inside Llewlyn Davis, Drive, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Bourne Legacy, X-Men: Apocalypse, A Most Violent Year, Ex Machina and Show Me a Hero. He described himself as "five nine".

lol yeah, me either. Its so far of they dont even look like each other. Its these young women who want to prop up an ugly guy and feel different because he seems cool and popular
Keanu in his prime was a stud, he Driver is a cool cat but his looks are not aesthetic he has those inbred genetics and retard strength, dude is strong as fuck apparently.
I wouldn’t have guessed his occupation was Hollywood actor.

Looks more like a music store clerk

Back