How sick would Ronda Rousey vs Kyra Gracie be?

May I burn in internet hell.

I honestly think she still looks good. Flame on.

She still looks good?

The woman is only 28, man. Unless you're 15 and under the impression people over the age of 25 are unimaginably old, it shouldn't be a surprise that an athlete who was hot at 18 is still hot at 28. If people flame you for thinking a 28 year old woman "still looks good," then those people should pull their heads out of their asses.

All I can say that I would be highly attracted to this match.

In more than one way.

Ronda via Armbar first rd.

Would have to agree that a grappling match would be better/more interesting. Kyra's been talking about MMA forever and I'll bleedat when I see her fight announced.

Welcome addition to straw weight though. I'd pay cold, hard cash to see her fight JoJo.

Everyone on Sherdog will tell you if it's on a UFC card they will not buy it.

Would buy. Well if I bought any of them I would buy it. Would go to BWW.

Only way. Even then I see the Gracies ducking or making excuses when Kyra got smashed.

bwwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahah

I'm not a big fan of the Gracie's, except for Renzo and some others but do you seriously think Kyra is scared of Ronda?? Hell no. Kyra would win all day.

I'd be interested in seeing a grappling competition between them...beyond their looks

fap-fap-fap.jpg

As sick as the fight with mcmann was

I think if Kyra was ever going to do MMA she probably would've done it at least 5 years ago by this point, give it up guys she's never going to do MMA.

Back