How sick would Robbie vs Lombard be?

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If Robbie beats Johnny and Lombard beats Rory, how sickening and pissening would this fight be?

Leaning towards Robbie but damn the throwdown would be epic piss!

Its tough to tell with those guys, especially Lombard. He seems to want to conserve gas and pick his shots.

lombard is a bully and Robbie would make him quit.

a beef tartar/Cracked skull type of sick!

Rory will dismantle Lombard, so it will not happen. but if this happens, Lawler for sure.

First 2-3 rounds would be epic. And then Lombard starts to fade away while Robbie gets stronger and wins a UD. OR Lombard KO's him within 2 rounds. I think the former is more likely.

I honestly don't find Lombard exciting. When he knocks people out, yeah obviously but whenever he can't he just seems to coast.

I honestly don't find Lombard exciting. When he knocks people out, yeah obviously but whenever he can't he just seems to coast.

He's more of a winner than a crowd pleaser.. People seem to act like he's just a dumb muscled up guy with power who swings till he gasses.

I think it would be a boring fight

Lombard is sluggish, slow, lazy, and will gas

No one has ever made Lombard quit.. I've seen Lawler get KO'd though..

years ago - it's because lombard has not fought anyone who's going to hit him back and keep pushing.

and fighting in spurts to conserve energy is basically quitting.

years ago - it's because lombard has not fought anyone who's going to hit him back and keep pushing.

and fighting in spurts to conserve energy is basically quitting.

172.gif

He's more of a winner than a crowd pleaser.. People seem to act like he's just a dumb muscled up guy with power who swings till he gasses.

Yeah people on here seem to have this idea that he's a slugger like Daley or something who's there to knock out or be knocked out. He's really not. But if he gets someone hurt best believe the majority of the time he'll unload and put them to sleep.

If Robbie beats Johnny and Lombard beats Rory, how sickening and pissening would this fight be?

Leaning towards Robbie but damn the throwdown would be epic piss!

Lombard is extremely over rated. I say lawler absolutely destroys him. Lombard is the most flat footed fighter I have ever seen. He had a tough time against burkman, he can't beat any of the top guys. He only beat shields, cause shields couldn't take him down and his striking is god aweful. Against any other fighter with good striking, he's done

Back