How should this (catfishing) situation be handled Sherbros

Black Sherdogger here.

I wouldn't want strange people in my neighborhood either... call it classist IDGAF, if dudes are too stupid to realize they've been had by Ace Ventura, then I wouldn't want their creepy asses in my neighborhood at night either.

Nothing you can do though.

<Fedor23>
Should I walk out and approach them and tell them they’ve been duped like all the others, I feel bad for them in a way. But another issue is they’re getting several dogs in the neighborhood barking at them which has woken up the 3 year old before. Kinda frustrating...

Should I walk out and approach them and tell them they’ve been duped like all the others, I feel bad for them in a way. But another issue is they’re getting several dogs in the neighborhood barking at them which has woken up the 3 year old before. Kinda frustrating...
Next time you see that weird kid, grab him by the shoulders and shake him violently while looking him in the eyes.

"ARE YOU CATFISHING, JIMMY?"

Honestly what can you really do about it if it's different guys each time? Put up a sign that says 'X ADDRESS DOES NOT EXIST, YOU GOT CATFISHED'?

You sound like you got too much time on your hands.

Back