How should Shields be punished?

Dangus

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Throwing a strike after the fight has ended is close to unforgivable. It was his first offense and I get that he was mad he lost after all his shit talk but he still needs to be punished. Do you think WSOF will cut him?

He should have to fight Palhares again.

Nope not when you have someone cheating by Racking the Eyes 8 TIMES

Damn, I just realized this is Shields second offense! He attacked Mayhem after his match with Hendo in Strikeforce! Maybe this is a pattern?

it got daley cut in the ufc. but considering the crap paul harris just pulled, i could see giving shields a pass.

looking at it objectively, shields deserves a fine and palhares should be tossed.

No big deal, emotions were running hot and he had just lost a title fight. It happens. Maybe just tell him there will be a fine if he does it again.

I think getting only 30k to get embarrassed by a guy who you talked massive shit about is punishment enough

He shouldn't. Palhares kept going when it was over, so did Jake.

Hope they cut him, fucking boring. Palhares may be a psycho criminal dirty as fuck, but at least he has a exciting fighting style. Just bleed!

Cheap, dirty fighter, sore loser.

He should be banned from MMA. Death penalty isn't enough for him.

Probably with a title shot for the vacant WW title.

Damn, I just realized this is Shields second offense! He attacked Mayhem after his match with Hendo in Strikeforce! Maybe this is a pattern?

He was eye gouging the fuck out of GSP too. Jake is a dirty fighter, should be banned from the sport.

With a rematch.

Plus, everyone knows that Shields' punches are no danger to anyone.

Shields acted like a baby and should be ashamed of himself. But I guess it is humiliating when an accomplished grappler like Shields gets brutally submitted. Palhares is a wizard on the ground and a pleasure to watch. The only thing better than watching him making all of these black belts cry, is the fans afterwards crying foul cause a sub is too brutal for them. Once again Palhares lets go when the ref steps in, and the fans still cry. Yet they applaud guys like Hendo and Rampage dropping bombs on an unconscious opponent. Don't get me wrong, Palhares has held on to subs for too long before, but this wasn't one of them, and neither was the one that caused his release from the UFC. But unfortunately, he has that reputation now, and he has himself to blame for some pre UFC incidents and the Drwal fight. But I love watching the guy grapple. What a fucking brute.

Back