How shocked will you be when Cody KOs Cruz?

He stole the idea from me

isn't that right @phunky

<{yearp}>

@BC

<33>

Truth @phunky is a thief.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm bored to.

if cody wins, I will delete my account

on the UG I never use

I won't be shocked.

Anything can happen in a fight.

Odds are Cruz dominating the fight though.

Not that much
Dom is old and Cody is on a nice streak, even beating 20-0 Almeida so not that much

That's essentially his one shot at winning.

I'll be more shocked if Cody outboxes Dom for 5 rounds, or even more so- if he wrestlesfucks Dom. Now THAT would be the ultimate shock.

A KO from Cody? Well that's the one thing he has going for him.

watching anderson silva's leg break was shocking. seeing blood shooting out of rick story's nose was shocking. a fighter that everyone though should win losing is not shocking in mma.

watching anderson silva's leg break was shocking. seeing blood shooting out of rick story's nose was shocking. a fighter that everyone though should win losing is not shocking in mma.

Everyone thinks Cody is going to win?

I wouldn't be surprised to be honest, considering everything that has happened so far. Power is huge game changer.

Why. So he can be paperchamp and lose to Dom in a rematch or lose to Dillasnake?

I mean considering that's his only way to win this fight I won't be surprised if it happens. I guess I would be more surprised that a great fighter like Dom let a 1 dimensional fighter beat him for the belt. Granted I know Cody can wrestle, I just haven't seen it tested much thus far at the UFC level. Cody is a bit of a wildcard as we haven't figured out how good he is or can be just yet. He could get embarrassed which I would lean towards that outcome or he could knock out Dom in the first.

Faber landed some hard shots, dropped Cruz a couple of times as well. Cody's a better striker than Faber in every aspect, so I expect him to land hard shots on Cruz, especially early, but I don't think he'll pick up on Cruz's level changes. No one has. And then he has to escape, which burns energy and builds lactic acid, making him less of a threat on the feet. I'll be surprised if Cody KO's him past the 2nd round.

Back