How quickly GOAT will finish Diaz?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My guess would be inside 2 rounds. Nate is durable that's why he will last longer than Aldo.

I think Nate's going to fall to his back a lot once he starts getting tagged, trying to goad Conor into a ground fight. Won't be surprised to see a decision for Conor if Nate isn't successful on the feet. If he stands, RD 2 stoppage for Conor.

Nate is gonna sub him. All you Connor fans are gonna be a big box of Morton salt.

one round, stoppage by the Herb, after unanswered shots.

And the worst part about it is Connor Will TAP!

He doesn't get the finish. watch

I just want to see what Conor does againat a boxer with a chin and a longer reach than him, if he can knock Diaz unconscious it'll show how good he really is.

The good news is the Diaz brothers seem to always be in shape. The bad news is he will probably fail his drug test and/or if he loses will have a built in excuse as that seems to be something they love to have after a loss.

This one won't end quick . Won't be surprised if they go to decision.

I'm a Conor nuthugger of the highest order, but this is a difficult fight for McGregor. Diaz is bigger, longer reach and good boxing, stand up and confidence.

i would be disappointed if this doesn't go for at least 3 round
Holloway was able to go the distance and the DIaz are amongst the most durable guys in the UFC

Conor?

Is that the dirty Irish turd that got his ass whooped by Diaz.. twice?

Back