• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old were you

I Made my first account in 2015, when I was 19.

wow thats a great question.... I started watching the UFC around 2005.... hmm but maybe I started coming to sherdog around 2007--2008.... that would make me around 29-30 when I joined...I got a couple accounts terminated for being too blunt though but yeah I started hanging around here around there.... I dont even watch the UFC anymore lol

wow thats a great question.... I started watching the UFC around 2005.... hmm but maybe I started coming to sherdog around 2007--2008.... that would make me around 29-30 when I joined...I got a couple accounts terminated for being too blunt though but yeah I started hanging around here around there.... I dont even watch the UFC anymore lol
Same here, only the big fights...I watch mostly boxing now a days but man did I loved Pride Fc haha.

I lurked for a couple years before I joined
It took me that long to find a name that I thought would best describe me

Last edited:
I first joined about 2009-10. I was 22-23 then. Banned a couple times since then, been a good boy since 2016 though. Actually i fucked off for a few years and just came back a month or two ago.

Anyone know what happened to grinderman? used to like that dude.

Back