How much would you pay for UFC package similar to NFL redone?

maccer349

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If you got every PPV event for one anual price what would you be willing to pay?
As someone who only orders a couple of PPV's per year I would actually spend more if there was one of these packages. I would feel pretty dirty about it , but i would probably buy it for $300. Is this too much, not enough?
I would prefer if they did away with PPV altogether, but if they can't do that I would like some sort of package deal.

what is that like 30 per event? if thats what it averages out to i would do it.

Do you even know what NFL Redzone is?

Redzone shows bits and pieces of games during important times. It's not an every game package...

But to answer your incorrectly thought out post, I'd pay $240/year for a UFC PPV package.

If I could control camera angles and select different broadcast feeds, about tree fiddy

Not much to be honest. A package deal sounds good in theory but if enough casuals and hardcore fans got the package there's no incentive for the UFC to make the cards the fans want to see.

You're thinking of Sunday Ticket....

Yes, I would gladly put down some cash for one.

$300? That's far too cheap. Think of it this way. They had 13 events in 2012, 14 if you count 151. 300

i'd pay $300. but i'm basing this on Canadian PPV prices.

Not much to be honest. A package deal sounds good in theory but if enough casuals and hardcore fans got the package there's no incentive for the UFC to make the cards the fans want to see.

I like the idea. They could have extra fights only for purchasers. They could have more events, they could easily have a junior league for young fighters or contract with smaller shows such as ROF, etc... I buy about 1/2 the cards now, I'd buy almost all but skip the weaker shows. I'd buy those too for 20.00 or so so a complete package is awesome. There are lots of filler programming. They could have "lesson" shows, have features on the big gyms, etc... They could have exercise shows for MMA and martial arts. Do it Dana, do it.

Back