• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media How Much Weed Does A UFC Fighter Smoke In A Week!? (Gillian Robertson Interview)

Just my opinion,. but the last thing that I would want to do if I compete in a sport that requires cardio, is take in any type of smoke into my lungs. I am sure that it works for some people, but just not something that makes sense for me to do.

Diaz smokes the most and barely can speak.
It might be more harmless than alcohol, but it still fucks you up. Just more slowly.

Yeah, I have a cousin who is like this. He is 52 now and has been smoking dope his whole life. His voice sounds like some type of looney Tunes character and he hasn't held a decent job for longer than a year. He is kind of a local joke in my small town.

It really is hard to imagine tbh.... I guess its maybe an American thing. You know, like having xxl meals which actually nobody needs but still holding on to the Bigger is Better moto. I know some guys who smoked a lot and the worst of the worst among them would smoke 10g, which is 1/3 of an ounce, in a day, which is already a lot, like really A FKN LOT.
Now i know how much is an ounce! This is fucking crazy, i smoked alot and never did i crush 10g in one day.

Yeah, I have a cousin who is like this. He is 52 now and has been smoking dope his whole life. His voice sounds like some type of looney Tunes character and he hasn't held a decent job for longer than a year. He is kind of a local joke in my small town.
It takes someone who is sober to correctly assess the condition of an addict. My observations of numerous people on weed match this description. Regular weed use stunts people's development as human beings.

Fuckin hell, an eighth will last me about a month or so, can't imagine using anything near an ounce a week. She's basically just high 24/7.

Now i know how much is an ounce! This is fucking crazy, i smoked alot and never did i crush 10g in one day.

Its hard to believe to be honest... During Corona I got stuck in Argentina and for the first 3 weeks of the lockdown I was leaving the house once a week to get some groceries. During that time I smoked a lot, like really a lot, and a lot means basically 2g per day max....

Dat brow doe

seriously how in the F does a person smoke an ounce of weed is beyond me

at my most id be smoking an eighth in 4 days

Didn't have time to watch the video, she said she smokes an ounce a day? That's just wasteful lol

Edit: didn't notice in the title it says per week. That makes more sense.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
stalker-creeping.gif

And Im older than your cousin, have been smoking since I was a teen and hold down a steady job with a fantastic salary.

Everyone is different.

Maybe he's just fucking lazy?

i like smoking weed and i do it pretty often but i dont know why people just smoke blunt after blunt after blunt etc etc etc. at some point youre not even that affected by the drug anymore and you just fall asleep. whats the point of that? its just a waste. if youre not comfortable unless youre high then youve got a problem.
also blunts suck because tobacco is gross.

Back