how much does lewis' stock drop tonight?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
That was a terrible peperformance.

If that same lewis showed up vs cain or stipe..thats a career ending beatdown.

He had so much momentum coming in....and ran into a wall. Hes in desperate need of another fight and good win, because his stock and momentum just took a major major hit imo.

He retired after the fight. So....

Considering the fact that he's claiming retirement, I think it's kinda irrelevant. Let the man go get married and take a few weeks off and then check back with him. The HW division is shallow as fuck anyway. One impressive win and he'd be right back to borderline top 5 status and a win or two away from a title shot. Such is the status of the HW division.

He retired after the fight. So....

RG0BS1U.gif

not much really

Dana just can't have him fight overseas anymore at least for a while jet lag destroyed him. BB had a nice time in NZ though up until the fight.

If his retirement sticks, then his stock is at zero because he's no longer fighting for the UFC. If he does change his mind and keep fighting, then he's probably around 9 now.

He had so much momentum coming in....and ran into a wall. Hes in desperate need of another fight and good win, because his stock and momentum just took a major major hit imo.
Missed that whole retirement thing I take it.

Stock drops dramatically. He called Hunt out and he got totally exposed.

None.

If he would have won, he would have been on the shelf for a while waiting for a title shot. You don't get paid when you sit.

By losing, he will be offered a fight quicker. Therefore, more pay checks.

he said he couldn`t put his family through it again which i can appreciate.

I hope his retirement doesn't stick. He's fun to watch. He got beat by a guy with tons more experience. Hope he comes back.

The division is so shit that he could always come back and be a couple wins away from a title shot. I hope he doesn't really retire and fights Mr Rousey again.

He's the Lehman Brothers of this decade

Back