• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much do you spend a month on food?

Not nearly enough, house payment, dog food, dates, tv subscriptions, now for roofing that’s flapping after I just fixed the fucking gutters. I feel like the bastards did it on purpose. One problem follows another, maybe he’s just keeping it real. I have a ladder and backyard full of big rocks, maybe it’s time to treat the house like my shed til I can afford roofing.

Maybe $300usd per month.

Live in South East Asia and get maybe 50% delivered. Other 50% I cook myself.

I bought my first var that was Made in the 21st Century 2 years ago A 2003 Audi A4.

Before that I Rode in a 1992 Audi 100 for 4 years.

Girls Loved it

<5>

2002 nissan

If I bought a car that girls loved the wife of 25 years may have a few things to discuss...

2002 nissan

If I bought a car that girls loved the wife of 25 years may have a few things to discuss...

That was my first car, I got it When I was 19. I still have it as a backup and in running order in case my wife ever decides to get a driver's licence.

We share most things in Life, but a vehicle won't be one of them.

<45>

Is stuff really that cheap in Poland?

Damn, forget Germany, I have to move to Poland instead!
I'm in a smaller city. I'm sure if I was in Cracow or Warsaw it'd be higher, I'm sure.

Germany, 2 adults, probably somewhere between 1k-1,5k a month.

between 150-250 euro's a month.
Live alone in Belgium Flanders, and put all my expenses in a montly excell sheet, so the number is correct.

I cook often and go to cheap supermarket (Aldi) a lot.
Once a week I eat at my parents.

me and the wife and dog and cat combined probaly....
300 a week?
and we al eat well
dog adn cat gets tons of meatlike deli meat and boiled stuf
i do al the coooking

You should increase your budget and hit up the American BBQ spot up there. It's very good. He does a buffet once a month. The name is Chiang Mai Smoke House. It is a good 30min drive or so from Chiang Mai center, but it is worth it.

You should increase your budget and hit up the American BBQ spot up there. It's very good. He does a buffet once a month. The name is Chiang Mai Smoke House. It is a good 30min drive or so from Chiang Mai center, but it is worth it.

I've been dieting pretty hard which is why my expenditure is quite low, but I will ad it to my chest meal list!

Normally I go to Yamato or Rock Me Burger.

Back